120's

Status
Not open for further replies.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
All that glass bottles are going to do is bring on another cost for both Nicoticket and us, as buyers. I for one could care less about glass bottles for those reasons.
I do understand there is the potential safety issue but honestly how many cases have there been of someone injecting a plastic bottle of e-juice?
IMHO the product speaks for itself, it's not the packaging.

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
Coming soon I hope - will coincide with our transition to all glass bottles ;) Get ready, the plastic bottles with white labels are about to become relics.

With some new magical dispensing method that's better than eye dropper thingies or syringes...maybe some squeezable glass? :blink:

I do love a pretty bottle...but, their dispensing methods are poo, and your current bottles are perfect in that regard.
Two cents, but I'll buy it regardless.....and maybe pour it into all these plastic ones I have about.

PersimmonNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
New York, NY, USA
With some new magical dispensing method that's better than eye dropper thingies or syringes...maybe some squeezable glass? :blink:

I do love a pretty bottle...but, their dispensing methods are poo, and your current bottles are perfect in that regard.
Two cents, but I'll buy it regardless.....and maybe pour it into all these plastic ones I have about.

I adore the current bottles...glass are risky around here with the insane cats...would not ever be able to keep bottles at my desk and these are so delightful to fill with...

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL
I like the plastic bottles with the skinny injector tip. I vape some Halo liquids, which come in glass bottles, and definitely prefer the soft, squeezable plastic. However, I, too, have plenty of empties into which to decant, so, whatever works for you, Superman, as long as you keep the juices flowing.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

I'll do that too!! :lol: I love the tips on the plastic bottles and how cheap the shipping is. Shipping is going to be expensive as glass can not safely go in the bubble mailers and are heavier. My completely smashed bottles from VV was proof of that. It was a $100+ order reduced to shards and goo. They replaced it all but sent them in a box from then on and the prices for shipping went up a lot... :(

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
How about status quo for shipping, as long as that lasts, and then glass and fancy labels for shops, whenever in the nefarious, FDA proposed future that comes to pass?

I like this idea but I assume that would be extra money for them. Ill be saving my empty plastic NT bottles from here on out. No problemo :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread