The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

120's

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by DSPIVEY, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DSPIVEY

DSPIVEY Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2013
    NCR
    Can we get some 120ml bottles?

2. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Coming soon I hope - will coincide with our transition to all glass bottles ;) Get ready, the plastic bottles with white labels are about to become relics.

3. DSPIVEY

DSPIVEY Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2013
    NCR
  4. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Cool-Glass bottles seem classier IMO! But now, I'll have to start my glass bottle collection of Nicoticket! It never ends..new flavors, new bottles, vaping, more buying, etc..etc...

5. renorat

renorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

All that glass bottles are going to do is bring on another cost for both Nicoticket and us, as buyers. I for one could care less about glass bottles for those reasons.
    I do understand there is the potential safety issue but honestly how many cases have there been of someone injecting a plastic bottle of e-juice?
    IMHO the product speaks for itself, it's not the packaging.

6. emily n portland

emily n portland Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2013
    portland, OR, USA
    With some new magical dispensing method that's better than eye dropper thingies or syringes...maybe some squeezable glass? :blink:

I do love a pretty bottle...but, their dispensing methods are poo, and your current bottles are perfect in that regard.
    Two cents, but I'll buy it regardless.....and maybe pour it into all these plastic ones I have about.

7. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    I do prefer the ones we already get - so easy to fill the mini PT2 and especially the Unitank mini. ...not to mention the eSmart ones I still have :)

8. PersimmonNJ

PersimmonNJ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2009
    New York, NY, USA
    I adore the current bottles...glass are risky around here with the insane cats...would not ever be able to keep bottles at my desk and these are so delightful to fill with...

9. TraceyS

TraceyS Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2012
    Blacksburg, Virginia
    I too like the current bottles with the tip....you can't squeeze glass. I've even saw threads where people specifically ask who sells the ones we currently have. But good idea! Pour from the glass into all the empty plastic bottles sitting around! that is what I will do too! :toast:

Tracey

10. fraychek

fraychek Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Orlando, FL
    I like the plastic bottles with the skinny injector tip. I vape some Halo liquids, which come in glass bottles, and definitely prefer the soft, squeezable plastic. However, I, too, have plenty of empties into which to decant, so, whatever works for you, Superman, as long as you keep the juices flowing.

11. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    I'll do that too!! :lol: I love the tips on the plastic bottles and how cheap the shipping is. Shipping is going to be expensive as glass can not safely go in the bubble mailers and are heavier. My completely smashed bottles from VV was proof of that. It was a $100+ order reduced to shards and goo. They replaced it all but sent them in a box from then on and the prices for shipping went up a lot... :(

12. hectomaner

hectomaner Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2014
    Somerset, Kentucky
    yeah, I am a huge fan of 120ml bottles. It seems to be the perfect size for me. My juice drawer is filled with them :) Can't wait to add NT to the group

13. motabrownie

motabrownie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2014
    Lawrence, KS
    Love the current plastic bottles and especially the skinny tips. They fit perfectly in the KFL+ fill port. Every glass dripper I've tried is a PITA and I end up getting joose everywhere.

14. JPinSTL

JPinSTL Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 for keeping the current bottles.

15. Mikeo

Mikeo Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2014
    Central Illinois
    I do like the current bottles with the small tip, but with that being said, I don't really care what your juice comes in, just as long as I get it....

16. fraychek

fraychek Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Orlando, FL
    How about status quo for shipping, as long as that lasts, and then glass and fancy labels for shops, whenever in the nefarious, FDA proposed future that comes to pass?

17. motabrownie

motabrownie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2014
    Lawrence, KS
    I like this idea but I assume that would be extra money for them. Ill be saving my empty plastic NT bottles from here on out. No problemo :vapor:

18. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    You haven't before?? I have every plastic bottle of every juice I've bought from NT...:blush:

19. REDFISHIN

REDFISHIN Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Rockport, Texas
    Haha, and i thought it was just me that kept every bottle i have ordered from NT. Glad I'm not the only one. :D

20. VAscooter

VAscooter Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 23, 2014
    Springfield, MO
    I'll put in my 2 cents and agree with keeping the plastic bottles. It is so much easier filling from the current bottle and tip compared to having to use an eye dropper with glass. I guess if glass is reality I'll just start keeping my empty plastic bottles and refilling from the glass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.