Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
The funny thing is people were still talking about what teams they would like on their mods......nope, that wasn't a money making idea :p

I'll get over it, just gotta realize its still basically a random thing..... And somebody will make my broncos mod someday :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
If I like Bad Ninja's, I can always order a purple cell for $17

Reactions: cooladdict

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Well then that is where I shall purchase them. Thanks for the tip! :)
you bet - and they are available in several different ohm ratings - size/ wraps should be noted I believe (not sure as I have only ordered the .5ohm coils)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Like this? image.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Have rescue friends in Laffy.... Was in Lake Charles not too long ago to pick up a pup
nice! we just opened the Panera in Lafayette earlier this year - love Lafayette - amazing food culture :)

and props on supporting the rescues - all 4 of our woofs are rescues (and all 4 of our cat-overlords too...)

one of the other chinchilla breeders I know is in the Lafayette (Sunset) area - really nice lady

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
My guess is that they didn't exactly choose based on the content of the answers, but rather chose randomly from the people who answered.
You think so? It seems like a mass brainstorming thing to me, but I have no idea what Innokin is actually up to in the near future. I thought some of the ideas might have already been tried and didn't work out due to cost or lack of interest by the organizations they reached out to. But again, I don' know much. :p

Reactions: Kprthevapr

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
nice! we just opened the Panera in Lafayette earlier this year - love Lafayette - amazing food culture :)

and props on supporting the rescues - all 4 of our woofs are rescues (and all 4 of our cat-overlords too...)

one of the other chinchilla breeders I know is in the Lafayette (Sunset) area - really nice lady
Bravo to you for rescuing, too! Both of my beasts are rescues.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
you bet - and they are available in several different ohm ratings - size/ wraps should be noted I believe (not sure as I have only ordered the .5ohm coils)
That's all I am looking for, too. Almost all of my gear is set up at .5 and I like it that way. I got some .3s recently with some new tanks and I am just not there yet. :p

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
That's all I am looking for, too. Almost all of my gear is set up at .5 and I like it that way. I got some .3s recently with some new tanks and I am just not there yet. :p
I have over 30 drippers most built at .3 or lower :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread