Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Well I can tell you that if someone quotes or replies to them, the ignored person's post doesn't appear, but the person who posted does.
But it's so nice not to have to constantly read their jibberish...I find it very peaceful lately...lol

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ooo I still need to watch that. I just got all caught up on the season last week.
It sucks because for some reason I can't just record the new episodes (comcast). I have to go through and delete every other time it airs each week and one week I accidentally deleted that week's episode. I had to go back and add one of the repeats to the DVR to catch up, lol. Such a cool show, though. I am super excited for when Steampunk'd comes on!!!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Actually no. It was the guy I was complaining about yesterday who claims the only authentic Tritons are the ones purchased from Aspire and everything else is counterfeit. When I called him out on the fact that he picked the one I bought from the Aspire booth as the counterfeit, he claimed that I must be lying and he knows people who would take them off my hands for $20. I told him that when the time comes, I'll just give it away like I gave away all my mods, tanks, and juice.

Ohhhh Then I was totally wrong :(I hope I do better with this weekends contest than I did with this guess! LOLOL!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
actually it's easier when you have someone on ignore. it skips over their posting completely. I forgot if it also skips it if someone quotes or replys to them. It took me awhile to figure out why there were gaps in the thread count..:lol::lol:
That's what I am worried about! It's a contest thread so i don't want to miss any of the good stuff.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
'85 was my first winter out there...SNOW.....after everyone told me that it didn't snow in Tacoma. I bundled up and sat outside with my coffee and watched crazy ppl slide around. Then '89 was the wedding blizzard....lmaooooo
Oh yeah, I forgot you were there for both of them, too! That was just crazy. Both times!!!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
The weather has changed a LOT these past few years. We got zero snow this year. :( I remember a couple of VERY snowy winters ('85 and "89) and we always had snow at Christmas. It is very, very strange.

I am addicted to peanut butter. I was getting it from Mount Baker Vapor but since they started selling DIY I just get premixed nic juice and flavoring and make it myself. I make an 8 oz bottle at least once a month. I love candy, fruit, and bakery vapes too, though. This Summer Sweetie is just incredible.

All I remember from living in Tacoma was slush at best.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
It sucks because for some reason I can't just record the new episodes (comcast). I have to go through and delete every other time it airs each week and one week I accidentally deleted that week's episode. I had to go back and add one of the repeats to the DVR to catch up, lol. Such a cool show, though. I am super excited for when Steampunk'd comes on!!!
That's a weird issue. I usually just use the xfinity online thing to watch everything. Rarely watch anything as it airs except Walking Dead, lol. Steampunk'd looks pretty interesting, too.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Ohhhh Then I was totally wrong :(I hope I do better with this weekends contest than I did with this guess! LOLOL!
So no Disruptor for you.....you'll have to settle for the consolation prize.....a used Blu starter kit with some old cartridges. :w00t:

I can draw an ECF logo onto a sticker and put it on the battery pack.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Was pretty funny....I knew how to drive in it, no one else seemed to be able tp
It was like that in California. Every time it rained, people would be crashing left and right on the highways. Seems the California drivers forget that when it rains you need to give yourself a little bit more stopping distance.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
So no Disruptor for you.....you'll have to settle for the consolation prize.....a used Blu starter kit with some old cartridges. :w00t:

I can draw an ECF logo onto a sticker and put it on the battery pack.
That's pretty funny....

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
It was like that in California. Every time it rained, people would be crashing left and right on the highways. Seems the California drivers forget that when it rains you need to give yourself a little bit more stopping distance.
Same with rain here...lol...people will drive in a downpour at 20 mph with flashers on

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I started getting sick last night out of nowhere. Not too bad, but I feel a little weak and have a fever, so just taking it easy. Back is a little sore from being so restless last night. It'll all go away in a day or two. :)
I hope you start to feel better, and I am sorry you are sick :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
That's great news!! I am so glad you are finally feeling better and....baby birdie!!! :D
:)
I think the baby chick is completely out of the egg by how loud its chirping is now, but I am not completely sure cause momma hen had the little fella hidden very well ;)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread