15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Well, after I get home, I'll probably be ready for a shot...lol...but, today I get to deliver a starter kit, fully sparkly, to one of hubbies employees and walk her through it. Everyone has to start somewhere, and hopefully today will be her start to quitting.

I love to help people get their start on this journey. I think I get as excited as they do.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I love to help people get their start on this journey. I think I get as excited as they do.
She doesn't know yet...lol...and hubby just sent a text telling me she has to leave early to get to her other job, so it will have to wait for another day.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I don't think he minded that we were chatting while waiting. After all, not every post during the contest was 100% on topic, either.

I agree. It wasn't a force move because somebody said to, it was to be able to keep posting in a casual manner. I think most of us will continue to post there as well for the celebration.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
She doesn't know yet...lol...and hubby just sent a text telling me she has to leave early to get to her other job, so it will have to wait for another day.

Awww well she will want to be able to play and vape and relax about it so best left for a time she will not be at work.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Awww well she will want to be able to play and vape and relax about it so best left for a time she will not be at work.
I was gonna meet her when she clocked out and spend a little time walking her thru it, but she got called in to her other job. She's been busting her .... lately trying to make up for when her hubby lost his job after an injury. We'll try again for another day

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread