Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Available for sampling in the the sample section of the the website is the following!
Gummy Bear
Pomegranate
Dragon Fruit
Rocky Road
Honey Wood
Prickly Pear
Virginia Fire Cured
Couperin Pipe
Sugar Cookie

Available in all sizes:
Red Licorice
Juicy Fruit
Spearmint
Double Dutch Chocolate
Orange Dream Bar
Dr.Pepper

Mutt how many it that now close to 200 flavors!! Still No Bacon LOL!!

nonmalum

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2010
California
www.ucmerced.edu
I refuse to allow myself to get excited over Dr. Pepper. As much as I want to bounce off the walls, I know its really hard to get soda flavors down pat. So I will reserve my excitement and try a small quantity of it.

Also, not to be a picky person, but I feel like I'm being helpful when I do this.
One of the new flavors on the samples section is listed as a Coumarin Pipe tobacco, which is all well and good, coumarin is a common additive, albeit a slightly toxic one, and with a very pleasant smell. NOT THAT I'M SAYING THE LIQUID CONTAINS COUMARIN.
But, on the forum post here, you list one of the new flavors as being a 'couperin pipe', the Couperins being a fantastically talented bunch of musicians from the Baroque era.
Just a typo.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Just got my new flavors ..... :) !!!

Have to stop hypervaping......they are WONDERFUL!

I am really not into the sweet vapes. About the sweetest I get is the Cafe Mocha straight up. Needless to say I am ecstatic that the following three flavors are not really too sweet!

As always, 50/50 18nic, tried all of these on a Riva with a LR 901 atty:

Pomegranate.....GREAT flavor.....everything I had hoped for. Not a tart vape, mildly sweet, very fruity flavor. Hopefully I will be able to order a 30ml bottle soon, 5 just won't last.

Dragon Fruit ...... another great flavor......not overly sweet, just sweet enough, kind of tastes like a green grape, it has that same tarty sweet flavor.

Prickly Pear.......I have no clue what this is supposed to taste like but it is great! Has a fruity flavor, not overly sweet.

All three of these have a real fruity type flavor, not candy. The flavor is definitely there straight from the mailbox. I can see them getting a bit stronger after steeping a bit but not really necessary.

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
WHERE THE HECK IS MY STRAWBERRY WAFFLE 30MLS!! :confused: I seriously cried. I really want to buy 120mls bulk. Oh well, I guess I gotta settle for trying out juicy fruit. For some reason strawberry waffle is addicting. I'm going to try out gummi bears too. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

But seriously, can I just order 120mls of strawberry waffle? :smokie: Who do I have to bribe? :ohmy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread