HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
An addition to #15...
You can use existing childproof bottles (when empty) to store your e-liquid bottles in for safety from children. They also allow for the extra blocking of light!
I don't have children in my home, but when I have my grandson I make sure to pop the liquid I have out for use into an old prescription bottle. This makes me feel safer when he is here to visit.

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
Point # 9. Avoid juices with diacetyl

can anyone share with me where can I find supplier that sell e-juice without diacetyl?

Thanks

I actually dont know of any who do anymore, i think flavourart stuff has it in there. You can order from backwoodsbrew.net, they do not use diacetyl

mle

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Colorado
Good list Dob, thanks for posting this.
14. Have a variety of flavors on hand

Chances are if you vape something for a while you will get sick of it, keep rotating, like fresh underwear.
:lol:

Here's that thread with the list of diacetyl-free suppliers. This is by no means a list of ALL suppliers that have diacetyl-free juice, but there's a number of them there. I think the OP was unable to keep adding them onto the original list.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/129098-starting-list-diacetyl-free-ejuice-suppliers-please-keep-just-listing-supplier-names.html

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
Would you recommend storing juices for the long term in the refrigerator?

I really don't know... I remember someone saying putting juice in the freezer and freezing it really changes the flavor, but I am not sure about the fridge. I usually go through my juice pretty fast... actually, I do have a menthol flavor that is about a year old, its still good and never refrigerated it... You should try it out though and let us know what happens.

dell77

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Dallas TX, USA
''1. Let your juice "steep" for at least 3 to 10 days.

Steeping is one of those things you may be skeptical about, but in my experience it actually does work for a lot of juices. You will notice on some juices that after a few days the color will darken, and it often times seems to marry flavors together producing a better tasting juice. Something probably has to do with the nicotine oxidizing, but other than that we don't know why this phenomenon happens. If your juice tastes weird right off the bat, give it some time to change, chances are, it will.''

Dob_Bobolina, did you take off the bottle caps for steeping, thanks................

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
''1. Let your juice "steep" for at least 3 to 10 days.

Steeping is one of those things you may be skeptical about, but in my experience it actually does work for a lot of juices. You will notice on some juices that after a few days the color will darken, and it often times seems to marry flavors together producing a better tasting juice. Something probably has to do with the nicotine oxidizing, but other than that we don't know why this phenomenon happens. If your juice tastes weird right off the bat, give it some time to change, chances are, it will.''

Dob_Bobolina, did you take off the bottle caps for steeping, thanks................

No, I dont leave them off, I do use the liquid though, which involves taking the cap on and off... The thing is, a lot of good juice is made to order, so the thing here is that it is newly mixed when you receive it. I dont think theres anything more than time involved in the steeping process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread