ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Joytech Firmware Update Video:
download - Joyetech

Joytech Firmware File Location:
Software download - Joyetech

What a device! $50-60 almost everywhere and you can get these wholesale for your shop (with warranty) from Healthcabin.net

I have been having a blast with this device and it has gave me a quality temp control device for stainless right out of the box. I have devices that cost 3 times as much that does not offer what we have going on here.

I did copy all the basic specs below and a brief video of me going over some basics (also a brief introduction to the CUBIS atomizer). SO! Lets go over the likes and dislikes....

• Price
  • Can save memory presets for custom TCR
  • Feel and build quality = 0 rattles
  • Battery door (I like the flip bottom design like my VPARK uses)
  • Bright display
  • Stainless temp control!
  • Firmware upgrade ability
  • On board charging
  • 5 click on/off, 3 click mode engagement (easy peasy)
Dislike

Absolutely nothing. At this price range how can you complain? Okay I will complain. When you are in TC mode and toggle to wattage you have to cycle through the wattage and start over if you miss your mark. Okay, that is all I noticed :)

There is no doubt I will be packing this around because I have a ton of stock of SS coils for Uwell Crown and I can use this vs. my expensive DNA200 on the go. I strongly suggest pre-ordering if you can because I think this will be a hot seller this winter.

Check out the video and have a good evening.

WP_20160109_20_09_44_Pro (2).jpg

Joyetech Cuboid, supporting SS316 coils and customized TCR function, is powered by two replaceable 18650 cells. Supporting both TC and VW modes, you can vape at whatever mode you want to! Zinc alloy and wire drawing finish gives the device a stylish look!

Parameters

Size: 42.0 x 28.0 x 91.5mm

Modes Available: VW/ VT-Ti/ VT-SS316/ TCR Mode

Wattage: 1 - 150W

Resistance:

0.05 - 1.5ohm for VT Mode

0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW Mode

Temperature Range: 100 - 315℃/ 200 - 600℉

It comes with

• 1 x Joyetech Cuboid MOD
  • 1 x Micro USB Cable
  • 1 x User Manual
  • 1 x Warranty Card

Features

Dual 18650 Battery Power System

Dual-battery Display

Customized TCR Function

V3.0 Upgradable Firmware

150W Maximum Output Wattage
Zinc Alloy and Wire Drawing Finish

Power On/Off: put in two 18650 batteries then press fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn on/off the device. High-rate 18650 (≥25A) is recommended.

Vaping: adjust the wattage to what you want. Press fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.

Stealth Function: when the device is on, press fire button and left regulatory button simultaneously to shift between Stealth On and Stealth Off Modes.

Lock Function: when the device is on, press fire two regulatory buttons simultaneously to switch between Key Lock and Key Unlock function. Key Lock function can prevent accidental adjustment of device setting.

Switch the Display: press two regulatory buttons simultaneously when device is off to rotate display of the device.

Shift Between VW/ VT-Ni/ VT-Ti/ VT-SS316/ TCR Mode:

1. Press fire button 3 times to enter the menu, first row of 6 in the menu will flash to indicate you entering the menu.

2. Press regulatory button to switch among available modes. Press fire button or leave the display to flash 10 time to confirm the mode you choose and exit the menu.

3. Temp-SS316: Joyetech BF-SS316 atomizer head (0.5ohm/1.0ohm) is recommended under this mode.

4. TCR (M1, M2, M3): temperature coefficient of resistance, is a new vaping mode that ever applied with Joyetech Product. When mode indication is still flashing, press the left button to activate sub-menu items, which will flash when activated. Press the right button when flashing to choose modes among M1, M2 and M3. Then press fire button to confirm.

How to Set TCR

In power-off condition, press the fire button and the right regulator simultaneously for another 5s to enter TCR set menu:

1. Press right or left regulator to choose between TCR M1, M2, or M3. Then press fire button to confirm what you choose.

2. Press regulator to increase or decrease the parameter to your preference.

3. Long press the fire button or leave it about 10s to confirm the setting.

TCR Value Range of Cuboid

Material TCR Value Range
Nickel 600 - 700
NiFe 300 - 400
Titanium 300 - 400
SS (303, 304, 316, 317) 80 - 200
4. Under VT mode, coil temperature can be adjusted by press right or left regulatory button. A momentary press f the regulatory button will increase/ decrease the temperature by increments of 5℃ or 10℉.

Reactions: Mowgli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread