mod size: 43mm(L)*28mm(W)*113mm(H)
Screen type: 1.45 inch TFT color screen
Screen resolution: 240*320 dpi
Output wattage: 1-200W
Output mode: Power/RTC/TC(Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR modes
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC/TCR mode
0.1-3.5ohm for Power mode
Temperature range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F
Battery using: Dual replaceable high rate 18650 cells (CDC25A)
Max charging current: 2.0A
Max output current: 50A
Max output voltage: 9V

ESPION mod:
Designed by Jonathan Fairbanks
i have had the Espion for a over a week now and really like it. When i first get a device i like to mess with the menu and functions before reading the instructions to see how user friendly it is. I can say it is simple and easy to use, i did have trouble figuring out how to set the wattage (it is pre set to 200w) when in temp control mode. Had to refer to the instructions and then felt dumb on how simple it was to do. (press fire button 3 times, then navigate to SET in the menu using the + - button then press the Fn button, navigate to POWER). also found out if you have the device off and press and hold the + - button it will flip the screen.
The newly added function button is cool but i feel its is not utilized properly. it has 3 main functions.

1. turns the screen on and off (locks the power when you turn off)
2. serves as a confirm button
3. when you press and hold it will scroll thru the modes.

This is how I think the Fn button should be used as follows.
5 press locks power,
3 presses to access menu,
2 presses turns screen off-on.

also instead of pressing and holding + - button locking power it could be used to turn the device off-on and not the fire button.
With a 1.45 color screen you think there would be more ways to customize the UI. the way it is now is not bad, but there is only one kind of clock (that does stay set after removing the batters) having a few options would be nice. also getting to change the menu interface color is nice but i would like to add my own photo or design.
what i like most is how well it charges the batteries. i have found my self using my battery charger less and just using the Espion to charge the batteries. i was surprised how well it charges with 2 amps. it starts out fast then near the end of charging it does a trickle charge. as it charges it also keeps the batteries balanced.

ProCore X Tank:
the paint was chipped on the lid of the tank out of the box, somthing quality control should have seen. lucky this does not hinder the performance of the tank. i love the tank but don't like that i cant use my own drip tips, so im stuck with the one that is on it. it does have a sleeve like mouthpiece that does come off. i have also found that taking the 2ml glass off was hard to do took me about 10min to get it off. there is really not much more to say about the tank. it functions like the other tanks on the market and im also glad it can use the baby beast coils my locale shops dont have the joyetech ProC Series Heads.
Despite my nitpicking its a great beginner and advanced user kit. i would recommend to anyone who wants to switch to vaping or just have a stylish box mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread