Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Sure
....I guess If it's a buzz you're after and 18mg is the highest you can buy, then you need to quit for a few months and take it back up.
Apparently, your tolerance wasn't as high as you thought if you got a buzz in the first place.
vaping is a stupid way to try to get high but it's a great way to quit smoking.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am not sure you can, I think the initial "buzz" might have been from the increase in nic, or higher nic than you were used to. Your body has become tolerant to nic, so you'd either need to lower and/or stop for a while, or raise your nic FURTHER which I am NOT recommending by the way.

I have never, not ONCE gotten a buzz from my vapes. I don't seek it out either, I was a 3 ppd smoker and never really got a "buzz" from that either. I vape 18 m.g nicotine, but frankly given my tobacco consumption if anything, I likely DECREASED my nicotine levels. I was looking for a level that would "work" and not cause me to crave cigarettes.. Etc. So, I don't think you are going to get what you are after.

Still I guess my advice would be to stop for a while. Probably about two weeks. You may or may not get your "buzz" back, and it may or may not be there as LONG. Much as muscles have memory (they can often do things after a break because they "Remember" how) so does brain homeostasis. My guess is that any "buzz" you'd get would be FAR less intense, less frequent, and less strong and last less time. Your brain is now "accustomed" to that nicotine level and every time you stop and return, I am going to guess that your brain will sort of "recognize" that level sooner. Etc.

I quit smoking for 18 months cold turkey (pregnant and nursing) and I really only remember having two or three "buzzy" cigarettes, my brain "recognized" tobacco. Most folks have similar experiences.

Anna

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
When I smoked tobacco, I stayed at the same kind of cigarettes and pipe tobacco (amount of nicotine and tar) and I didn't "raise" anything ...
AVMls8r.png

Reactions: stols001

Obiwan-Shinobi

Jun 7, 2018

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, I’ve been doing Shisha pens for around a year now, used to smoke a lot of ciggeretts so I have a high tolerance. I do 18mg (the highest I can legally buy in the UK) on my shisha pen and it used to hit me a lot. Now I don’t get the buzz. I was wondering if there was anyway to get the buzz back?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
How to Pick Perfect Nicotine Level for Vaping
Regulators and the compliance fallacy – buying 99% nicotine e-liquid from China « The counterfactual
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-get-a-quick-buzz-from-an-electronic-cigarette

• Useful

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
You don't get a buzz from ecigarettes... its not why people vape..

The only reason you would have gotten some kind of "buzz" from vaping is because you were overdosing yourself (using too much nicotine than your body can handle)... which is an idiotic thing to do in the first place.

You might like to check your ID and see if your even old enough to vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread