1st Post - Enjoying This Hobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4sdaq

Feb 26, 2013
Michigan
Hey everyone! I've been vaping for just about 2 months now, and I have to say that I've been enjoying every bit of it! I've been lurking ECF and r/electronic_cigarette for at least a month now, but have just decided to start posting. I love the vaping community and the huge range of products available for us! It is just awesome.

First of all, I stopped smoking with the help of a Victory e-cig kit. It was alright, until I ran out of cartridges. I started refilling the cartridges by popping the top and refilling from store bought e-liquid. In fact, I liked it better than the stock e-liquid.

Soon after, my cartridges died and starting tasting like dung. So I bought a couple Kanger T4 clearomizers to use with my Victory battery. They worked great. I then found that I was having to recharge my battery quite frequently, so I decided to pony up and buy an actual battery since e-cigs seemed to be working well for me.

I bought an eGo-T 1000mAh passthrough battery and a CE4 clearomizer (both from High Desert Vapes). It kills my old battery. It's my current setup and I can vape all day (and then some) with it! I am currently enjoying some Thug Juice (from MBV) and it is great!

So anyway, that's about it. Hope that wasn't too boring. Cheers, everyone!

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Welcome! I'm new too. I'm heading in to my third week. Congratulations!

P.S. I love that you call it a Hobby. I feel the same way about it! :thumb:

Yeah, I love that. I don't recall ever calling collecting burnt cigarette butts a "hobby," but vaping (or at least researching and buyiong the stuff for it) definitely feels like one.

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California
The boat is going get full with all the folks quitting the analogs! We better fire up a Vaping Cruise ship!!!:D .
I am 2 days done with the analogs and so glad I found my way here! Congrats!

Speaking of this... that would be awesome if there was a cruise ship for vapers. Can you imagine a giant vaper funded cruise? That would be fun and at the same time I'm sure the ship would look like its on fire because of all the vapor lol.

n4sdaq

Feb 26, 2013
Michigan
Speaking of this... that would be awesome if there was a cruise ship for vapers. Can you imagine a giant vaper funded cruise? That would be fun and at the same time I'm sure the ship would look like its on fire because of all the vapor lol.

That bit about the cruise ship looking to be on fire made me crack up! :D And I would definitely be on board (no pun intended) for a vape cruise ship. That'd be great!

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Glad to be here.

MarchHare

Dec 17, 2012
High Desert,Ca

I think you just started something here, that's a great idea! We could hold a raffle for nightly dinner seating at Pbusardo's, Grimmgreen's, Todd's and igetcha69's table...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread