1yr no tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Think I"ll have a cigarette to celebrate. ;)
42yrs smoking cigs and never managed to quit even though I tried quite a few times with different approaches to do it. vaping worked where other methods didnt.
Changes that have occurred during the one year without tobacco and noted in my medical records are platelets level rising from very low to now being in the normal range and liver function is normal.
Eyesight has improved slightly! Ive had to get new reading glasses in the last month.
Other changes, I can run a long way without getting puffed<------------ ----------- ----------- -------------- ----- -----------------------------------------------snip-------------------------------------------------------------- ------->all the usual benefits that people mention when they quit smoking tobacco.

TBH Im still processing and working through some of the changes that have occurred. Some are physical and some are physiological. I didnt just stop using tobacco, Ive had a bit of an overhaul and rebuild, I wasnt expecting that. Its not just the same version of me but without tobacco. Its been an interesting year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread