Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
First thing to say is ahlusions preparation and packaging is absolute top notch. Bottles came with safety sealed plastic on the caps and the glass bottle was vacuum sealed in bubble wrap. The bottles themselves are labeled very professionally with the name, nicotine strength, pg/vg ratio, and a list of misc ingredients. I've been trying these two off and on for the last three days on a Phoenix atty at 1.5ohms vaping at 3.7v. Although I've also tried these in a Cisco 306 as well with the same settings. I got a sample bottle of peachy criminal and a 30ml bottle of vecchio blend. Both are 18mg at a 30/70 pg/vg blend.

Peachy criminal---vapor production is great. At 70% vg that's no surprise. Throat hit is mild but not bad. Taste. Hmmm this is why I've tried this on several different set ups. The smell of the juice is like a peach jolly rancher. Yum! The taste is like the wrapper off the peach jolly rancher. There may be a slight smokiness to it but mostly all I'm getting from this is a muted plasticky peach taste.

Vecchio blend---I went ahead and got 30mls of this. A vanilla tobacco, I figured it couldn't be bad. I got the strong tobacco option. Vapor production is again on par with 70%vg liquids. Throat hit is nice on this one. Good solid throat hit. Taste. Dang, I'm getting the same plasticky undertone that I get on the other one. It's definitely vanilla. And I do taste some tobacco undertone but that plasticky taste I can't get around. I thought for sure after some steeping or running it at higher or lower watts would help this one but after 3 days I'm beginning to wonder. I can vape this one but I've been adding some cinful pear to it to mask that plasticky taste. I'm not sure if it's something in their vg base that tastes plasticky to me or what but that is definitely the dominant feature I'm getting from both of these.

KTaylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cape Coral, FL
Dantes, I have tried both of these from a buddy of mine that had them. You are correct on the vapor and TH. The plasticky taste that you are experiencing is the tobacco blend they use. I kinda had the same reaction when I first tried them. Try vaping a few mls to see if your tastes change as I have had this type of "taste" reaction to other brands of juice when first sampling. I still get it with Bobbas bounty tho, wierd plastic taste. It's just the type of tobacco blend.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Dantes, I have tried both of these from a buddy of mine that had them. You are correct on the vapor and TH. The plasticky taste that you are experiencing is the tobacco blend they use. I kinda had the same reaction when I first tried them. Try vaping a few mls to see if your tastes change as I have had this type of "taste" reaction to other brands of juice when first sampling. I still get it with Bobbas bounty tho, wierd plastic taste. It's just the type of tobacco blend.

Could be. I haven't totally given up
on them. Never had a plasticky bobas though. It's still one of my favorites. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread