Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Add another new member to Reoville. I took some wise advice and ordered 2 Reo Grand's and 2 Reomizer 2.0's. I was going to wait and save up but when I saw I could use BillMeLater.... Done!

I have my cotton, wire, batteries, charger, and cotton ready for micro coils.

Now I'm like a new kid waiting for Christmas morning. Does anyone know the average wait? So far I have only received confirmation.

After $$$$ and much success with rba's thanks in major part to this forum, I finally decided to take the plunge. All of the feedback regarding Reo's on this site are overwhelmingly positive.

I can hardly wait!

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Marysville! . . . . .. . My stinky, poopy, 1/2 sort-of Mother in law lives in Marysville . . . . . . . . . . . . . Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy, wait a minute . . . . . yer not my stinky, poopy, 1/2 sort-of mother in law . . . . .. are you? :?:

Congrats! Enjoy! :)

No, but I have a nice view of an old cow pasture, actually the whole valley.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats! Two is definitely the way to go. No worries about backups, simple to experiment with different builds while having one always ready, swapping doors, refilling bottles less.

Yep, a micro coil with cotton is a very customizable build with many variables that are easily adjustable to provide the perfect vape in a very portable setup.

It's all good. Welcome.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Add another new member to Reoville. I took some wise advice and ordered 2 Reo Grand's and 2 Reomizer 2.0's. I was going to wait and save up but when I saw I could use BillMeLater.... Done!

I have my cotton, wire, batteries, charger, and cotton ready for micro coils.

Now I'm like a new kid waiting for Christmas morning. Does anyone know the average wait? So far I have only received confirmation.

After $$$$ and much success with RBA's thanks in major part to this forum, I finally decided to take the plunge. All of the feedback regarding Reo's on this site are overwhelmingly positive.

I can hardly wait!

Congratz! And welcome new Reonaut!

You will get a email from PayPal with shipping and tracking. Watch the progress, you will need to sign for delivery.

Sometimes that email ends up in spam, be sure to check there if you don't see it today.

Robert ships quick. Usually Monday, Wed, and Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread