Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I feel the two different designs serve two different mindsets.

The two piece is great for a new user with no vaping experience and for those not wanting to mess around with loading or dripping and maintaining atomizers. Simply replace the cart and go.

The multi piece fills the desire of having the opportunity to play with many different flavours while using a non-traditional analog looking device. More for the experimental and "control" crowd.

Deffinately set up for the different market clicks.

Now add the disposable's like Krave. No more relying on recharging batteries OR refilling. Pop on one of four carts that come with and go. When the carts are gone, dispose.

Then there's the market of "supplies" for the tinker'ers and DIY's who want total control on the design, workings, and juice fabrication/modification to suit their needs.

I personally think we'll be seeing a lot of changes in the upcoming months. And I also feel the hype and panic of FDA intervention was "exploded" because of the all around shortages causing speculation.

It certainly doesn't mean we're out of the water, but things are starting to move forward again.

VapeOn,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread