2 questions for Cinder Ella or any other Halo people who know

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil495

Dec 6, 2013
Joisey
Does Halo have a retail store at its location in Pompton Plains NJ? I live less than 25 miles from them and it sure would be nice to just hop in the car on a Saturday morning and pick up anything I want/need right there. Or, are there any Halo resellers in the north Jersey area. I am in Dumont in Bergen County.

Is Halo going to sell a Triton passthrough and if so, how about a VV passthrough? I have seen reviews of them on youtube and even seen offers to sell them online at a website so it must have been offered for sale at some point or at least sent out to various ecig distributors as a beta product. Since I spend every working weekday at my computer (where I am allowed to vape) it would be important for me to have a passthrough as far as battery use. If Halo does not offer one I'll get one (ego style, hopefully VV) from another vendor, but I'll wait for a while if Halo is going to put one out because I want to use the passthrough with Halo tanks without messing around with adapters (if possible). Right now I am using the G6 passthrough with a mini tank but frankly that ain't satisfying me after using the Triton the rest of the day.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Does Halo have a retail store at its location in Pompton Plains NJ? I live less than 25 miles from them and it sure would be nice to just hop in the car on a Saturday morning and pick up anything I want/need right there. Or, are there any Halo resellers in the north Jersey area. I am in Dumont in Bergen County.

Is Halo going to sell a Triton passthrough and if so, how about a VV passthrough? I have seen reviews of them on youtube and even seen offers to sell them online at a website so it must have been offered for sale at some point or at least sent out to various ecig distributors as a beta product. Since I spend every working weekday at my computer (where I am allowed to vape) it would be important for me to have a passthrough as far as battery use. If Halo does not offer one I'll get one (ego style, hopefully VV) from another vendor, but I'll wait for a while if Halo is going to put one out because I want to use the passthrough with Halo tanks without messing around with adapters (if possible). Right now I am using the G6 passthrough with a mini tank but frankly that ain't satisfying me after using the Triton the rest of the day.

The only answer I can help with that you have is Halo HQ is not set up for a retail store. You might have better luck PM'ing Cinder direct for answers.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Happy Friday!

No we do not have a retail store set up, though it may be a possibility in the future. We do have a few reseller locations in NJ, i would give them a call first to make sure they have what you are looking for in stock.

Aladdin's Smoke Shop
195 Route 46 West
Lodi NJ 07644

Cigar World
735 Route 17 South
Ramsey NJ 07446
(201) 934-1142

e-Volution Vapors
7 W. Main St.
Somerville NJ 08876

Popie's Vapor Lounge
230 North Maple Ave.
Marlton NJ 08053

Ruben's Smoke Stack
326 Main Street
Hackensack NJ 07601
(201) 498-0331

The Hookah Spot
Garden State Mall NJ
(973) 668-9549

Tobacco Depot NJ
215 Wanaque Avenue
Pompton Lakes NJ 07442
(973) 907-2249

Tobacco Depot NJ
1320 Route 23 North
Wayne NJ 07470

As for the Triton passthru, I'm actually not sure why it isn't available online. It may just be a stock issue, I'll look into it further today and see if I can't get a little more information.

Atimmer7700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Austin, Texas
As for the Triton passthru, I'm actually not sure why it isn't available online. It may just be a stock issue, I'll look into it further today and see if I can't get a little more information.

Woot! I knew I'd seen them out in Teh Interwebz! It was like chasing a sasquatch, though, just when you think you get a good look at it, it turns out to be something completely mundane. Like a clump of tree branches or an eGo Twist.

Happy Friday!

No we do not have a retail store set up, though it may be a possibility in the future. We do have a few reseller locations in NJ, i would give them a call first to make sure they have what you are looking for in stock.

Aladdin's Smoke Shop
195 Route 46 West
Lodi NJ 07644

Cigar World
735 Route 17 South
Ramsey NJ 07446
(201) 934-1142

e-Volution Vapors
7 W. Main St.
Somerville NJ 08876

Popie's Vapor Lounge
230 North Maple Ave.
Marlton NJ 08053

Ruben's Smoke Stack
326 Main Street
Hackensack NJ 07601
(201) 498-0331

The Hookah Spot
Garden State Mall NJ
(973) 668-9549

Tobacco Depot NJ
215 Wanaque Avenue
Pompton Lakes NJ 07442
(973) 907-2249

Tobacco Depot NJ
1320 Route 23 North
Wayne NJ 07470

I also live like 20 mins from Pompton Plains. I have tried both the Aladdin Smoke shop in Lodi and The Tobacco Depot in Wayne. Aladdin Smoke shop had reasonably pricing for Halo e-liquid. Their Halo juices now sit in a box not displayed. I had to ask if they sold Halo and the guy placed a box on the counter for me to look through. They had pretty much what I was looking for though.
The Tobacco Depot had an even smaller quantity of Halo juices but were on display.A little higher in price then I was hoping.

LittleQ624

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2013
Issaquah, WA
www.facebook.com
Happy *BLUE* Friday! But down to business... does this mean that there is a triton pass-thru available somewhere...and also GO HAWKS (felt important since they are in NJ)

devil495

Dec 6, 2013
Joisey
Happy *BLUE* Friday! But down to business... does this mean that there is a triton pass-thru available somewhere...and also GO HAWKS (felt important since they are in NJ)

I ordered one here today. Hopefully they are a reputable vape supplier and I will have it soon. I wanted to order before posting the url so that they weren't sold out by the time I got it.

Atimmer7700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Austin, Texas
So Halo doesn't sell them but 'they' do... That sounds odd, I'll wait to see what Cinder has to say. I didn't see a price on that link though, what are they charging for it?

$26.99 + $4.95 S&H for 1300mAh P/T in 3 colors. It looks legit. Hopefully it is. Looks like they have a decent return policy if it's a knock-off.

Penguins17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
$26.99 + $4.95 S&H for 1300mAh P/T in 3 colors. It looks legit. Hopefully it is. Looks like they have a decent return policy if it's a knock-off.

Like I said, they are a registered Halo reseller, so....

It still seems odd, but definitely let us know. Glad I would have no use for a passthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread