One year as of 12/06 with no stinkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil495

Dec 6, 2013
Joisey
Started using Halo G6 on 12/06/13 and moved on to the Triton in about a month and have been enjoying it ever since. I vape about a tank to a tank and a half per day, 12 mg and except for occasional experimentation I Vape only Halo Malibu (sometimes with some Kringle mixed in) and Niquid Chocolate Chip Mint. In a year I have bought only 2 - 1300 mah Triton batteries, a VV and a USB passthrough (from a 3rd party vendor since Halo doesn't sell them directly). I have about a half dozen tanks including the originals. My routine is to use the atomizer/wicks until they get gunked up a bit and harder to draw on, then throw them away and start with new ones. I really don't need anything fancier and am very happy with the Triton. I have absolutely no desire for cigarettes and haven't for a long time. Next order I am cutting down to 6 mg nicotine (I figure it's time). I smoked stinkies for almost 50 years and nothing else worked. I can't say it will work for everyone, but since I started vaping my wife and my son also quit smoking successfully by vaping.:)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Congrats, Devil!!

celebrate.gif

celebrate.gif

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

celebrate.gif

Coming up to 15 months here. And most of them with Tritons and Malibu or Torque. Halo made it easy. Suggestion, get the 6mg sooner than later. Then you can mix the 6 and your 12 into the tank as you sense the need. And I'd hold onto a little 12mg for "those days" or when you know you are going to have very limited vaping opportunities.

And congrats to you for showing the way to youe wife and son and congrats to them for vaping as well.

Ah, Joisey, home of Cinder Ella, Jose Tejas and former site for Halo. (and Kearny :mad:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread