2 week e-cig user needs some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sponga310

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
carson, ca
Hello everyone!

im an E-cig user for about 2 weeks, using the Ego and im looking towards purchasing another mod with a lil more voltage and kick...my first option was the REO Grands but it seems like its a pretty hard mod to get a hold of...any other suggestions on what mod i should purchase? or even look into purchasing?
thanks!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hello everyone!

im an E-cig user for about 2 weeks, using the Ego and im looking towards purchasing another mod with a lil more voltage and kick...my first option was the REO Grands but it seems like its a pretty hard mod to get a hold of...any other suggestions on what mod i should purchase? or even look into purchasing?
thanks!

I would suggest either the 5 volt GLV2 or 3 (feeder)

This is one of the top PV's on the market and well supported on ECF. Plus Jay provides a lifetime warranty. You will definitely get better performance and power from the 5 volt GLV's.

5 volt GLV2 or 3: Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor

sponga310

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
carson, ca
thanks for the help guys...i appriciate it...im looking forward to purchasing the REO GRand tomorrow...hopefully i can get the one i want when it drops...do you have any recommendations for a high resistance atomizer...im use the hh.357 low resistance on my ego and i love how much vapor and flavor i get out of it...to bad they dont make high resistance hh.357 yet...need somthing similar since im going to push 6volts out of the REO GRAND...thanks in advance!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I recommend variable voltage that includes everything from 3.2 to 5v versus jumping to 5v only

A variable voltage with 510 threading let you use just about any 510-threaded atomizer or cartomizer and crank it up from whatever its normal standard voltage would be. You could look at provari

But first - in your 2 weeks - have you tried cartomizers, like Boge LR 2.0 cartomizers and the dual-coils? Then heat an Ego gives with standard resistance stuff is not all Ego can do.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

sponga310

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
carson, ca
dormouse...yeah ive tried cartomizers and dual coils but i prefer high resistance atomizers with a mod that feeds from the bottom...one of my buddies owns a provari and has so my different things goin on with it...i get confused on what he can do with it...something simple that does the job at 6v would be ideal...but thanks for the info...i appriciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread