Greetings from a soon to be e-cig user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin9599945

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa,fl
Definitely looking forward to meeting new members and getting new information and suggestions on anything e.
Im looking to make my first e cig purchase soon,but im having a bit of difficulty deciding on which specific one to buy.I guess you could say im contemplating on green smoke,510,or the Blu, I suppose.Any suggestions?
Im about a half a pack a day analog smoker looking to take advantage of the price and health advantages of these bad boys!
(Im more partial to the money ratio my e cig will provide,more than taste or looks,so any help in that specific aspect would be greatly appreciated!)
Take care,everyone.
Austin

beast775

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
victoria bc canada
same boat here.i ordered a joye 510 4 days ago,i think its been.anyways good luck with your purchase,i would read here as much as you can,im still finding new things that are important now.so hello and im sure we will cross paths later.ciao:D

analogue free for 30 plus days-waiting not as patiently for the 510 i ordered!

chris in va

Aug 15, 2009
My friend bought the Joye 510 kit over the summer and has worked very well despite the fact she went back to 'analogs'. If you don't need nicotine, the health food store has vegetable glycerin and the local bakery sells dozens of candy flavoring if you want to save some money over buying online e-juice. Cut it with some Everclear (pure ethanol) and it works great.

Nhaler sells the kit for $47 + shipping, about what we paid locally.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Check the stickies at the top of the forum ( I ignored them as many of us do BUT their great!!!)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...strated-guide-e-cigs-parts-1-through-6-a.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ed-questions-about-electronic-cigarettes.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/37186-great-info-new-members.html

Then go to suplliers forum:
ECF Approved Suppliers - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Most people recommend Cignot (their out 510 right now) BUT spend a dollar or two and get the box with Electronic Ash ( free shipping-great juice prices and free shipping located in the suppliers list link above)
Coupon code "ecigforum" without the quotes. They carry quite a few models and super deal on the 901 kit

Last edited:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
hm money ratio was still thinking on that one.

OK 510 w/adapters person here. 1st vape reaped me first cig hit YUCK and I tested it many time for a couple days. Vape yummy cig YUCK

Over One month smoke free. My recommendation would be the 510 JOYE and a decent amount of juice. (fyi Mad Vapes sells a disposable -although it isn't Joye it is for 10.00)

I hear some go over 21ml a week and some go under fyi.
It is MUCH cheaper then cigs- if you can avoid the insanity over the pure amazement of this new life. It is best to tie yourself up- to keep that cost ratio in check LOL

brysch_kat

Jan 5, 2010
austin texas
ok I'm kinda like you: i smoke half a pack a day and I, too, was confused about which ecig to get...theres lots of stickys to help you with that part but i can tell you this:
My boyfriend and i are doing this whole shabang together. we got our m402 kits yesterday and so far i have yet to finish off a whole cart...I'll need to pretty soon tho, vapor is diminishing...So one cart per day, one cart=half a pack...sorta
Anyway, this is coming from another half-a-pack/day smoker. so i guess that might make it easier for you to gauge the value. a pack of ciggys costs $5 and a pack of 5 prefilled carts costs $5. When you start talking blank carts and eliquid, thats where it starts getting really tricky to calculate (trust me, ive been trying) but its even MORE economical.
its gunna take a while for us to break even tho cuz i spent a good $100 on our kits and liquid and all kinds of other goodies ;) It's wallet-friendly in the long run, im almost certain. especially if you fill your own carts and buy from websites that have free shipping :D
the m402's we got are kickass. obviously, we havent tried anything else yet but these are doing pretty damn good so far. Vapor (if you learn how to hit it right, it takes a while and a lot of reading this forum lol) is almost that of an analog and moderate throat hit (compared to analog). We got the black batts with the blue LED...i feel sooo kickass with it, like those people who smoke those fancy, snazzy cloves except HAHA MINE'S BETTER cuz it lights up BLUE! Whatcha gunna say to that, richy rich-sters?!
anyway, its all up to you. theres a bunch of stickys that can guide your path towards The One. just wanted to put my two cents in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread