2 weeks with Alpha Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyz

Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
OC
Two weeks ago I bought an Alpha Ultra from a member in a forum ECF.
The seller were really nice to me, threw in an extra battery, drip tip, atty. :d ( he’s ask me and i’m say this is my first mod)

When it arrived I charged the battery and filled in the RES and vape... I was surprised...:confused::confused:More like dissapointed...thin vapor with no flavor. I thought changing the battery would help but it was still the same.
Second day...it still feels the same, then I thought why would someone make something so expensive, yet crappy. I gave it alot of chance, but I'm still not happy with the device. I even thought of selling the device back, I was ready to take a picture for post it onto the forums.
alpha.jpg

But after much thoughts about it, I've decided to give it another chance. So I researched about it on the forum suppliers Innovapor. After researching it thoroughly, I went out to buy a Noalox and a Cap cod. Taking it home, I disassemble the Ultra and used the Cap Cod to clean the inside the body, and soaked the switch in vinegar for 5 minutes.

I put together the Ultra and add a little bit of Noalox inside the body. Then WOW! The Alpha Ultra works like a charm! I couldn't believe how thick the vapor and how strong the flavor is. Now one full charged battery and 14 drops juice works through out the whole day for me.

I am very content on how it turned out. Impressed with the new my Alpha Ultra....:p:p

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I am so happy that you gave it a second chance. That's the problem with most people (and the alphas), something doesn't work right off the bat and they just give up and think its the device's fault. As you found out, that's not the case. Like I have said so many times, if you just give the Alphas a chance and really understand how they work they are an awesome device. Again I am so glad you took the time to figure it out and now you are loving it. Welcome to the family

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Just placed an order a new Switch, Attys, and also order a SS Drip tip( i like PTFE plastic too :d, white is look nice ) ..well thats what I would like to say...right now I can't afford to get both the PTFE plastic and SS , may be next oder :d.

Good choice. Well be getting that out to you tomorrow.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
There is definitely a learning curve to these units. I'm glad that I had mine figured out within the first day. However, my first few hours were spent wanting to throw the unit out in the street.........because I couldn't figure it out.

Save your money on the white drip tip.....I got it in the mail 2 days ago & it's really wide at the top.........Already I get a mouthful of juice if I take too long/hard of a draw & I can just see what would happen if I were to take to long of a draw with this really open drip tip. I wish I would have ordered the other one now. I've got a ss cherry pawn coming in the mail & i'm pretty sure that it will look sweet on the ultramax.

However, I AM loving the regular top cap with built in switch that I ordered. It's nice to be able to quickly go from RES to no RES & put a sapphire or something on there.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Hi Tony thanks for fast shipping, i got the switch today
Question, did you sent for me the switch for ultra or ultramax? Cause i can't put it in my ultra? Is very tight and a liitle bit bigger ???

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes it had to be the switch for the Ultra/UltraMax because the switches for the UltraLite are totally different looking, and the Ultra/UltraMax switches are exactly the same. Try pushing it in as far as you can get it and then twisting it as you push and it should go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread