2 year anniversary!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Well folks it has been a long and arduous road.

Now in November it will be 2 years that i quit smoking cigarettes and i don't regret it at all.

Did try vaping years ago,about 15 years ago someone gave me one of these:

-2-4-Carry-Case-Rechargeable-E-Cigarette-502-.jpg

But ufff it was rough,lasted about 2 weeks.
It actually broke because i was in the club with more than a few drinks in me than i would have liked and i actually thought it was a real cigarette and took out my lighter to light it up.
Owner of the club saw me and slapped me...HARD!!!,thank god...thing could have blown my head off hehe.

Anyway,been a smoker since i was almost 20,i'm 45 now at the moment but i have baby face syndrome so i actually look like I'm in my early 30's.

2 years ago in November i saw they were opening a small vape shop in the town i live in.
Opening was on Saturday but i had to drive my pops to dialysis but i made the decision to go first thing monday morning.

Went on monday and got me a Veco Solo from Vaporesso,owner spent some time explaining the ins and outs of vaping,got me some e-liquid (6mg nic,these days im down to 3mg) and that was that.

Only time i went back to cigarettes was when i had a really i mean really bad break up,something like this:

So i went out and in true Cro-Magnon style i got drunk,my mod ran out of battery so i bought a pack of cigarettes.

But that has been the only time,to be honest i have learned to loathe the smell of cigarettes, literally makes me sick to my stomach when i smell them.

Couple months after buying that pod stick thingy i needed something more,so i went to my friends vape shop and got me a Swag 80w and a Wasp Nano RTA.
Since then i have upgraded to other mods and attys,tried different setups and tried to find my sweet spot but i am a vaper Through and through...never going back to cigs.

So anyway this is my story,have to send out a shout out to all those wonderful people i have met here.
They have been there for me when i needed it and they have basically made my life better by taking my mind off the curveballs that life throws at you.

@Daniel Forsyth @Opinionated @Mordacai @Aliraonz @Rob B. @Redbird11 @ShowMeTwice @stols001 @Opinionated @chanelvaps @Pigs @Letitia @the wind @somdcomputerguy @Zazie @Tralfaz @Territoo @charlie1465 @Katya @AngeNZ

Don't know if i missed anyone,these meds leave me like Rocky Balboa after his first fight with Clubber Lang.

All i can say is thank you to all of you,thanks for being there,thanks for listening and thanks for just proving that there is good people in this world.

Yours truly

Franky

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020

Now in November it will be 2 years that i quit smoking cigarettes and i don't regret it at all.

Did try vaping years ago,about 15 years ago someone gave me one of these:

View attachment 914973

But ufff it was rough,lasted about 2 weeks.
It actually broke because i was in the club with more than a few drinks in me than i would have liked and i actually thought it was a real cigarette and took out my lighter to light it up.
Owner of the club saw me and slapped me...HARD!!!,thank god...thing could have blown my head off hehe.

Anyway,been a smoker since i was almost 20,i'm 45 now at the moment but i have baby face syndrome so i actually look like I'm in my early 30's.

2 years ago in November i saw they were opening a small vape shop in the town i live in.
Opening was on Saturday but i had to drive my pops to dialysis but i made the decision to go first thing monday morning.

Went on monday and got me a Veco Solo from Vaporesso,owner spent some time explaining the ins and outs of vaping,got me some e-liquid (6mg nic,these days im down to 3mg) and that was that.

Only time i went back to cigarettes was when i had a really i mean really bad break up,something like this:

So i went out and in true Cro-Magnon style i got drunk,my mod ran out of battery so i bought a pack of cigarettes.

But that has been the only time,to be honest i have learned to loathe the smell of cigarettes, literally makes me sick to my stomach when i smell them.

Couple months after buying that pod stick thingy i needed something more,so i went to my friends vape shop and got me a Swag 80w and a Wasp Nano RTA.
Since then i have upgraded to other mods and attys,tried different setups and tried to find my sweet spot but i am a vaper Through and through...never going back to cigs.

So anyway this is my story,have to send out a shout out to all those wonderful people i have met here.
They have been there for me when i needed it and they have basically made my life better by taking my mind off the curveballs that life throws at you.

@Daniel Forsyth @Opinionated @Mordacai @Aliraonz @Rob B. @Redbird11 @ShowMeTwice @stols001 @Opinionated @chanelvaps @Pigs @Letitia @the wind @somdcomputerguy @Zazie @Tralfaz @Territoo @charlie1465 @Katya @AngeNZ

Don't know if i missed anyone,these meds leave me like Rocky Balboa after his first fight with Clubber Lang.

All i can say is thank you to all of you,thanks for being there,thanks for listening and thanks for just proving that there is good people in this world.

Yours truly

Franky

Awesome achievement @Cloud-FF7 congrats!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!

:thumbs: Well congratulations! :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread