Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Congratulations and thank you for sharing. I smoked over four decades too and I still find it amazing to say I'm a nonsmoker now. Eight months tomorrow so I’ve got a ways to go but just love hearing how everybody has persevered, beaten BT & BP and great they are doing without cigarettes. We should hand out medals. May you have many happy vapes to come Mattiem! :thumbs:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think you deserve TWO Snoopys for two years!!
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif

Thank you Ken. I do love snoopy. :D

Congratulations and thank you for sharing. I smoked over four decades too and I still find it amazing to say I'm a nonsmoker now. Eight months tomorrow so I’ve got a ways to go but just love hearing how everybody has persevered, beaten BT & BP and great they are doing without cigarettes. We should hand out medals. May you have many happy vapes to come Mattiem! :thumbs:

Thank you FlamingoTutu and you are very welcome. Congratulations on your 8 months. I know that I was surprised to find something that actually worked just as it was supposed to. Who would have thought that something as simple as a battery and juice delivery device could change my life so completely. So many choices keeps it interesting too. Hard to believe that I was satisfied with the same flavor for so many years.

Congratulations!!!! :banana: :rickroll: :banana:

Thank you Robin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread