Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Either you're taking a loss/breaking even, or every other vendor out there is way over priced.

Already have the cheapest best juice out there, and yet you offer these great sales all the time. I dont know how you do it, but thats awesome.

One more reason Ive never ordered juice from anyone else.

Well tommy793, I'll tell you how I do it. It all has to do with shipping cost. My manufacture has a special chemical process that compresses the liquid's volume by about 90% which saves me about $29.00 shipping cost, per liter, then when it gets here I add about 5 drops of the decompression solution and it expand back to it's original volume. Thanks for asking!

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well tommy793, I'll tell you how I do it. It all has to do with shipping cost. My manufacture has a special chemical process that compresses the liquid's volume by about 90% which saves me about $29.00 shipping cost, per liter, then when it gets here I add about 5 drops of the decompression solution and it expand back to it's original volume. Thanks for asking!

Hehe I'm too technically-uninclined to know if that's for real or a joke, but if for real maybe ya oughta keep it hush-hush along the lines of a trade secret..?! :) Um I probably just embarrassed myself somehow! :oops:

tommy793

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
somewhere east

Ah, sweet. So you're just smarter than everyone else. That works too.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Just placed an order! Thanks Chris!

Do we still get the free 20ml of juice if purchase over $50? I wasn't sure. I put it in comments....if we don't just ignore it. I wasn't sure......Thanks again!

order # 00005274

Usually where there is a sale the extra bottle of liquid for free doesn't count. He is already giving a hell of a deal, we don't want him taking an even bigger loss. At least I don't want him to. Sometimes he's a sweetie and still throws it in there.

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
you are such a great guy, it will be a sad day when you have to close.
i feel so bad cause of course i am partly to blame. i should know better than to take advantage of a person that is clearly insane. but we live in the land of the free, so there is no way we can stop you from putting yourself in the poor-house by giving us such great deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread