20% off Everything Sale!!!, 20% for the FINAL NIGHT!!!! Get in while you can!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
So I really want a VK and I finally convinced the hubby to let me (I have a 901, 510 and a 510 passthru) and anyways I got the 2 battery, 5pack cartomizers pack for $44 in my cart and...the coupon code won't work...is that 'cause I'm being cheap and only ordering $44 worth? Heh, also is it possible to have like 3 of a flavour and 2 of another flavor on the cartomizer pack? :) and i think that was all my questions. Oh oh, how long to ship usually? I'm down to 1 damn atomizer on my 510 'cause I broke the other, ugh!
Thanks for any help I can get :D

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
JUST the word - smilin
:)
thank you is working, I am buying for my sister I am just missing this:
I ve been trying to buy this VAPOR KING-Mini Kit with USB Passthru-5 Cartomizers, your choice but I don,t see the option to select my option for the cartomizers , can you help me?

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
thank you is working, I am buying for my sister I am just missing this:
I ve been trying to buy this VAPOR KING-Mini Kit with USB Passthru-5 Cartomizers, your choice but I don,t see the option to select my option for the cartomizers , can you help me?

Please request cartomizers in comments section, whenyou check out.\\

Vape-On

Steve:cool:

kolohe

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Havaiki Nui
Aloha Steve! Mahalo for extending the sale - just got my order in for ultimate VK kits for my wife and me. Looking forward to trying out your product - my wife has not been receptive to the 510 due to it's errr "technical" nature (I enjoy it). We're hopeful the VK does the trick for her - heard nothing but good things. Thanks again!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Aloha Steve! Mahalo for extending the sale - just got my order in for ultimate VK kits for my wife and me. Looking forward to trying out your product - my wife has not been receptive to the 510 due to it's errr "technical" nature (I enjoy it). We're hopeful the VK does the trick for her - heard nothing but good things. Thanks again!

Kolohe,

Mahalo to you as well, any pakalolo??:D Thank you for your kind words. You got in just before I was shutout from paypal merchant account.

But, when there is a will there is a way, anyone who would like to order, can paypal thru bichonf@aol.com, after ordering on our website, this way we can match up the order, which will come thru, with the payment;)

We will hopefully have our new merchant account open later today

vape-On

Steve

kolohe

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Havaiki Nui
[/i][/size][/b]

Kolohe,

Mahalo to you as well, any pakalolo??:D Thank you for your kind words. You got in just before I was shutout from paypal merchant account.

But, when there is a will there is a way, anyone who would like to order, can paypal thru bichonf@aol.com, after ordering on our website, this way we can match up the order, which will come thru, with the payment;)

We will hopefully have our new merchant account open later today

vape-On

Steve
Haha, we living island-style, Steve! :D

I'm stoked to hear my order made it in, although sorry to hear the paypal shutout. Good luck with the new merchant account - I'm sure I will be ordering again soon! Aloha! :thumb:

azvagabond

ECF Veteran
Thanks for the super fast delivery of my first ecig "Vapor King", I think I'll finally be able to quit analogs!...just placed an order for some of your coffee based on moobyghost's review. I was wondering if your planning on offering a sample pack of carts/liquids any time soon?

Thanks again...u r the king!:D

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
WOW - Steve and the Vapor4Life crew are amazing: I ordered last night around midnight HI time and my order has already shipped!!! You folks are AWESOME - mahalo for the unreal turn-around time! :thumb:

If this is your first V4L order you'll find that you have experienced the NORM, not an exception.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks for the super fast delivery of my first ecig "Vapor King", I think I'll finally be able to quit analogs!...just placed an order for some of your coffee based on moobyghost's review. I was wondering if your planning on offering a sample pack of carts/liquids any time soon?

Thanks again...u r the king!:D

If my orders make it in, I will:thumbs:

Thanks

Steve

Remember, for now, order on website, and paypal to bichonf@aol.com;)

m1sharp

Aug 13, 2009
Hey Steve, another "Thanks" for extending this great sale. Finally got tired of having to mess with my 510 and not the best device for using while driving. Vapor4Life and the Vapor King have such great reputation with the members of this forum, it was a major deciding factor in where I bought my next e-cig. I am confident that I will be extremely satisfied with my decision to go with the Vapor King.

Mike
St. Louis, MO

kolohe

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Havaiki Nui
Finally got tired of having to mess with my 510 and not the best device for using while driving.

For reals, Mike! I was originally looking at the VK for my wife since she didn't appreciate the 510's touchy nature - if I'm honest, I'm over dealing with that thing. Driving with it is making me crazy - and I'm frankly sick of dealing with one work-around after another trying to get the most out of the 510. I only hope I have not built up unrealistic expectations re the VK - reading this subforum, it's tough not to!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread