Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Congratulations that's how it was for me, I've quit several times but always wanted a smoke. Now I just want a vape and that's good enough for me;)

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

Isn't that the most amazing thing? I couldn't have been more surprised when I didn't crave cigs. Gum, patches, herbs, hypnosis..you name it and I wanted a cigarette the whole time I tried them. First day I vaped, last day I even thought I wanted to smoke again.

Congrats to Zar and Welcome to the best, most supportive forum ever. :toast:

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Hi ECF members,

Thanks to this forum, I've quit my 20 years of smoking, been vaping for around a month and Now I have a new hobby :).

Well I started smoking when I was around 11 so I have smoked for many years, didn't know I would end up getting sicker as I got a bit older, I wish I found out about vaping along time ago. I have been a vapor for almost 2 years and haven't been real sick since I gave up those smelly things. I'm so glad I gave up the old habit, yes I still get juice with nicotine in it but low dose. I'm a happy vapor now and this forum have some great people in it. Don't feel stupid to ask questions either they help you so much..If ya don't ask then ya will never know. Great people!! Glad ya gave up smoking!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread