Newb from Citrus Heights, California

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputersByRay

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, glad you found us. What are you vaping on?
Hello, well I started with a little Priv V8 but now I'm vaping on a SMOK GX2/4 with an Ijoy Combo RDTA. I don't like the phillips head grub screws so I finally found some hex screws on eBay yesterday (12/11/17) can't wait to try them in my velocity deck.

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hello, well I started with a little Priv V8 but now I'm vaping on a SMOK GX2/4 with an Ijoy Combo RDTA. I don't like the phillips head grub screws so I finally found some hex screws on eBay yesterday (12/11/17) can't wait to try them in my velocity deck.
I feel your pain. Hate the flat heads that came with my 2 Zeus rtas. Waiting on grubs for those. I have the Limitless Combo rdta and have been thinking about breaking it back out. I just dislike the dt and have been favoring single coil rtas. It does provide excellent flavor tho.

Reactions: stols001

AminyWin

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 7, 2017
China
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

ComputersByRay

Sep 20, 2017
I feel your pain. Hate the flat heads that came with my 2 Zeus rtas. Waiting on grubs for those. I have the Limitless Combo rdta and have been thinking about breaking it back out. I just dislike the dt and have been favoring single coil rtas. It does provide excellent flavor tho.

What does dt mean?

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread