Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Tis the season to dedicate a thread to NCAA tournament blabber. Instead of bogging posts down with a lot of brackets and predictions, let's stick with your picks for the Final Four, championship game, and the champion. No prizes, just bragging rights.

Submit the following once the brackets are announced (and before the first game is played).

1) Final Four teams (pick 4)
2) Championship teams (pick 2)
3) Champion (pick 1)

I will keep track of everyone's picks and update after each round.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
1)VCU, Michigan State, Arizona, Duke
2)VCU, Duke
3)VCU, continues its winning ways in the tournament against the Duke Blue Devils and takes the National Championship.

MarchRams_zps31508211.png

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
1) Florida, Michigan State, Arizona, M Go blue
2) Michigan State, Maize and Blue
3) Hail to the victor's valiant, hail to the conquering heroes, hail, hail, to Michigan, the champions of the WORLD!

The game today was a ploy to lure the brutish M St. thugs into a false sense of security.

Not that I'm biased or anything:laugh:

Your Wolverines were brutal, when last my Rams saw them. Hopefully we see you again this year. We are a better team this season...good luck!

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Someone has forgotten VCU in 2011..... ;)

Lion didn't. VCU is one thing...Cal Poly? Or California Polytechnic University as some call it. Why do they even have a basketball team? They're called the Mustangs. Even that's boring. At least University of California - Irvine is called the Anteaters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread