21700 Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshallMoore

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
I am looking for a dual 21700 mod. The available ones, I probably will buy but, there aren't many to choose from. There are several single 21700 mods. My question is how long (on average) will a single battery mod charge last (I know this question is subjective). I vape around 65 watts, most of the ones I have seen online are rated 100 watts. I do not want to leave home and my mod die out because it was a single battery mod. I know I could carry a spare charged battery around, I just do not want to have to. Thanks

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I am looking for a dual 21700 mod. The available ones, I probably will buy but, there aren't many to choose from.

I'm not familiar with the dual 21700 mod offerings on the market. But I do know that Vandy Vape released the new version of the new Jackaroo mod, which is a 188W dual 21700. Just sayin' in case you missed that one. CORRECTION: THAT'S A DUAL 18650 MOD - OOPS.

I do not want to leave home and my mod die out because it was a single battery mod. I know I could carry a spare charged battery around, I just do not want to have to.

If you go with a single batt mod but you aren't willing to carry around a spare battery/suitable powerbank and not willing or able to recharge the batts inside the mod, then your only solution is to tailor your vaping to suit your battery life until you get home. Better go with a dual 21700 IMHO, if in fact a single 21700 isn't going to suit your needs.

Last edited:

MarshallMoore

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2015
    I'm not familiar with the dual 21700 mod offerings on the market. But I do knowthat Vandy Vape released the new version of the new Jackaroo mod, which is a 188W dual 21700. Just sayin' in case you missed that one.

If you go with a single batt mod but you aren't willing to carry around a spare battery/suitable powerbank and not willing or able to recharge the batts inside the mod, then your only solution is to tailor your vaping to suit your battery life until you get home. Better go with a dual 21700 IMHO, if in fact a single 21700 isn't going to suit your needs.

I had a Geek Vape Blade and I dropped it on the floor and it quit working. I always make sure I have two mods just in case one quits working I will have a backup. I am using the backup now. Vandy Vape is coming out with the Vandy Vape Gaur-21 any week now (a dual 21700). I like the idea of a single battery mod because they are not so bulky but, I have never owned one. I think I may buy it and a single battery mod. I would have no problem using it at home. I just didn't want to leave home for the day and have to make sure to carry a battery every time. I got a box full of masks and I still forget to grab one sometimes lol. Thank you for your response. Good advice.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hohm Tech Run XL 21700 4007mAh 30.3A Battery

The Hohm Tech Run XL 21700 does have decent Mooch review.

But also take a look at the Molicel P42A - very popular 21700 among the vape community and with Mooch.

The P42A is often on sale at 18650batterystore.com for under $5.

Here's a good chart to take a gander at...

164ff016-f4d4-4cd9-bffa-5633214a61be-jpeg.889007

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Why would you ask me if I ever go out and want me to ponder a red light situation. I seem to have missed the point and I learned nothing. Thanks for responding anyway.

I couldn't figure out who you were responding to. That red light thing is from Wayneo is from his signature line, not his post/reply to you. :)

Reactions: Ryedan

MarshallMoore

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2015
    The Hohm Tech Run XL 21700 does have decent Mooch review.

But also take a look at the Molicel P42A - very popular 21700 among the vape community and with Mooch.

The P42A is often on sale at 18650batterystore.com for under $5.

Here's a good chart to take a gander at...

164ff016-f4d4-4cd9-bffa-5633214a61be-jpeg.889007
    great price on those batteries. I have watched Battery Mooch many times on YouTube. The price right now is 5.99. I think I paid twice that much for the ones I have. I will share another battery site I have used that is good. They have the same price for the
    Molicel P42A 21700 IMRBatteries.com ~ Rechargeable Lithium-ion 18650 Batteries, Chargers, and More It's always good to have the ability to compare prices.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Why would you ask me if I ever go out and want me to ponder a red light situation. I seem to have missed the point and I learned nothing.
    :thumb: Thank you for brightening up my day :) The part quoted is in my signature or profile line, similar to UncleJunkle above talking about 'These tanks turn into LMTL or RDL single coil RTAs w/the Ijoy EXO-S XS-1 RBA section:'.

The top line of my post is/was a clickable link, where if you entered some info, it would have spat out '
    Estimated # 5 sec puffs' :thumbs:

MarshallMoore

ECF Veteran
    Jun 13, 2015
    :thumb: Thank you for brightening up my day :) The part quoted is in my signature or profile line, similar to UncleJunkle above talking about 'These tanks turn into LMTL or RDL single coil RTAs w/the Ijoy EXO-S XS-1 RBA section:'.

The top line of my post is/was a clickable link, where if you entered some info, it would have spat out '
    Estimated # 5 sec puffs' :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread