The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

22mm Mods (non-mech)

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by swoody, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. swoody

swoody Super Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Chicago, USA
    So, I have been looking into the Aspire Nautilus lately, and it looks like a great tank. Every review I see online has them flush mount it on a 22mm mech to show how it looks flush mounted, all sexy and sleek :D

This has taken me on a tangent, and made me start wondering if there are any 22mm diameter APVs out there that are not mechs - for us sane people who value things like VV / VW.

Just figured I'd toss this question out there and see what may be out there.

Thanks!

2. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master ECF Veteran Verified Member

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
  3. swoody

Apr 8, 2011
    Chicago, USA
    Good call. I have the SID, which is pretty similar style mod. With how inexpensive it is from FastTech, I may have to try that out. Heck, the Nautilus will cost more than the Vamo ;)

4. erotikpanda

erotikpanda Moved On

Nov 3, 2013
    U.K.
    Semovar by SvoeMesto is regulated mod and it's 22mm, if I'm not mistaken Provari is also 22mm.

In any case, if it's VW you are after, you can always get a Kick and shove it into a 22mm mod.

5. swoody

Apr 8, 2011
    Chicago, USA
    That Semovar is beautiful. I think that is along the path I want to go - something solid and high quality that will last me a good while. However, that display looks horrible, especially for the price of this thing.

If I could find a 22mm steel mod with a quality display, I'd be in heaven.

:vapor:

6. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

May 11, 2013
    UK
    The LED screen of the Semo and Provari are used as they are resistant to liquid spills, might not look as flashy but will last.

7. Adam the Aussie

Adam the Aussie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2011
    Australia
    It looks good on the Cool Fire 1, but you have to like vaping at 8.5 watts and battery life is pretty poor.

[​IMG]

8. swoody

Apr 8, 2011
    Chicago, USA
    I also came across the Vamo v4. It has the internals and OLED of the v3, but with the same body of the v2. I don't care for their chrome or colored options, but the stainless steel one looks pretty good:
    Vamo V4 APV Mod Unit $52.99 - VividSmoke.com

Yeah, I had come across that one as well. Not having VW is a killer for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.