22mm Mods (non-mech)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
So, I have been looking into the Aspire nautilus lately, and it looks like a great tank. Every review I see online has them flush mount it on a 22mm mech to show how it looks flush mounted, all sexy and sleek :D

This has taken me on a tangent, and made me start wondering if there are any 22mm diameter APVs out there that are not mechs - for us sane people who value things like VV / VW.

Just figured I'd toss this question out there and see what may be out there.

Thanks!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Last edited:

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
That Semovar is beautiful. I think that is along the path I want to go - something solid and high quality that will last me a good while. However, that display looks horrible, especially for the price of this thing.

If I could find a 22mm steel mod with a quality display, I'd be in heaven.

:vapor:

The LED screen of the Semo and Provari are used as they are resistant to liquid spills, might not look as flashy but will last.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
It looks good on the Cool Fire 1, but you have to like vaping at 8.5 watts and battery life is pretty poor.

EFOmGWs.jpg

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
The Vamo V2 gives you a basic vv/vw with a 22mm diameter and a flat top. No air channels though.
I also came across the Vamo v4. It has the internals and OLED of the v3, but with the same body of the v2. I don't care for their chrome or colored options, but the stainless steel one looks pretty good:
Vamo V4 APV Mod Unit $52.99 - VividSmoke.com

It looks good on the Cool Fire 1, but you have to like vaping at 8.5 watts and battery life is pretty poor.
Yeah, I had come across that one as well. Not having VW is a killer for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread