24 hour update

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustanggt98

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
kansas
Well I've been vaping for almost 24 hours now. Got my dse901 in the mail yesterday. Im constantly switching between the 18mg samples and the 24mg bottle i ordered from vaporkings.com. All of the flavors are awesome, I hated menthol cigs, but i love the menthol liquid.

The package said both batteries were fully charged, so i went ahead and took them to work with me without my charger..mistake. The first battery lasted about 3-4 hours, and the second lasted about 15 minutes. So i ended up smoking 2 analogs.

Overall, im glad i switched. I don't have any side effects from this just yet, but i already feel better about myself. 2 cigarettes in 24 hours, compared to the 25-30 i would have smoked.

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
Congratulations on your first day! :thumbs: (by now you are into your 2nd!)

Don't feel bad about the 2 analogs on your first day. I've read most of the testimonials here on ECF, and pack-a-day+ smokers typically continue to use & reduce analogs during their first week.

keep your juice close and your battery charger even closer
:lol: :thumb:

Happy vaping,
Caveman

Huffheinz

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I go through 3 or 4 charges in my 510 every day, but I work at a computer, so I keep 'em charged up with the USB charger I tacked on to my kit order. I didn't really like the look of the 510 pcc after watching a couple of youtube reviews, but I'm having no problems at all with the USB charger. I highly recommend getting one if you're around computers at all.

I even have a couple of USB power adapters for car that I picked up real cheap from monoprice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread