24+ hours, and a few drags from an analog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivictus

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NoCal
Although I have a cough and sinus issues happening that I suspect are part of my newfound vaping, I went more than 24 hours without an analog and just tried one. After a few puffs, I put it out. It did not taste the same as it did yesterday. There was a foulness about it. Is it possible that after such a short time, taste can come back to a person in such a way?

You'd be surprised.

Just take it one day at a time and before you know it. It will be 1 week, then 2 weeks and so on with no tobacco
When I made the switch to e-cigs, I sort of followed my old smoking routine and put it in a clean ashtray on my desk. By laying it down and coming back to it every so often, was like taking a quick smoke break.
Hope this helps

vivictus

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NoCal
Well I have been using the 7-11 e-cig for over a month now as well, and though I never stopped smoking, I went from a pack a day to maybe 5-10 smokes a day over the last few weeks, so I am thinking that, as well as vaping (new Riva 510 I got the other day) has been part of the issue. However, my sinuses are really stuffy as well, and other ppl nearby are complaining about allergies, so I am probably getting a double whammy here. cough medicine and beer seem to really help that issue though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread