24 mg eliquid to strong???

Status
Not open for further replies.

McG

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2010
Michigan, U.S.A.
Absolutely you can get too much nicotime! When I started 24mg satisified my cravings but I couldn't sleep. Cut down to 18mg to solve the sleep problem but nic cravings were not being satisfied. After about a week my body adjusted to the lower nic levels & cravings went away.

Try lower nic levels and give yourself time to adjust.

dfs405

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
amherst new york
I use 36mg since starting a year ago and am happy- whats the dif really-nic is not the problem anyway, its all the junk in analogs-if you feel ok using the higher strengths then use them-if you feel yucky then move down to a lower level-you def should not be getting sick feeling at all-you might be overvaping to compensate for all the chemicals your not getting anymore that were in the analogs. I have added VG many times to my juice which I am aware cuts the nic level a touch but adds to the vapor and it works great.

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
This is not unusual, until you find your perfect nic. level. I find it helpful to have different strengths around. Sometimes I need a higher nic level to deal with cravings, so I find that I vape different levels throughout the day. I started out with 18, which was too low for me, then got some 24 and 36. I found a 36 mg flavor that I LOVED, but got headaches from vaping it too much. Now that I have switched it up over the course of a day, I have not had any more problems.

(FYI, I have only been vaping since July 6th, and it took a couple weeks to get the strength thing sorted out, so don't worry if it takes a little time!)

Ravage

Aug 1, 2010
Parma, OH
I started with 26mg to replace my pack-a-day needs. I was getting a bit overdosed on that so I have some thinned down to 18 for my all day vaping but I still hit the 26 first thing in the morning and on the ride home from work. If I'm sitting around reading and know I don't need the nic but want to puff I have some mixes much thinner. I plan on getting some nice flavors with no nic for when I just wanna make vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread