24hr review and v4l comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmorrison82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2009
Well what a week or at least last 2 days. As a lot of you know i got my VK Thursday and had some problems that has been identified as 2 bad batteries. So i got a hold of Steve and he called my Friday morning absolutely wonderful person to talk to but much thanks need to go to everyone that helped my in the forum i posted too so Thank you all for the suggestions and help. Anyway Steve was great and sent us out 2 new batteries Friday that he tested I am still kinda in shock I have never had service or support like this. Now then the VK is great flavor and vapor production are amazing. This is our first ecig but we have not had a analog in over 24 hrs!!:) We have used 2 carts but have been switching between marl, clove, cherry, and cola mostly puffing on the marl which is what we emptied. So I took a shot at refilling and did fine meaning i did not over fill the the point of fluid in our mouth so one cart took about 10 drops and the other one only 8 but Thanks to KC for the info he had posted I refilled by memory but it work out great. So far we have tried Grape,555,clove,marl,cherry,cola and our favs mine are grape,555,marl and wifes are Grape,marl,cherry. Anyway just wanted to write a review on how we have been doing and to thank everyone here and all at the V4L you all are wonderful and Thank you again Steve for the fast and wonderful response to the small problem we had.

Brent

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
youre totally right about being repulsed by the smell of burning tobacco. My brother/roomate smokes on the other side of the house and i can tell almost instantly. I am also a delivery driver, soo many stinky people smoke when they drive (i used to be one of them), but i pull out my cartomizers, roll up the windows and start puffing and feel just fine.

Gemini_Lightning

Aug 19, 2009
Trinity, Fl
youre totally right about being repulsed by the smell of burning tobacco. My brother/roomate smokes on the other side of the house and i can tell almost instantly. I am also a delivery driver, soo many stinky people smoke when they drive (i used to be one of them), but i pull out my cartomizers, roll up the windows and start puffing and feel just fine.

Rolling up the windows made me laugh... I do that as well... creating a huge cloud of vapor, and you wouldn't believe the messed up looks I get from people at stop lights and such.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Well what a week or at least last 2 days. As a lot of you know i got my VK Thursday and had some problems that has been identified as 2 bad batteries. So i got a hold of Steve and he called my Friday morning absolutely wonderful person to talk to but much thanks need to go to everyone that helped my in the forum i posted too so Thank you all for the suggestions and help. Anyway Steve was great and sent us out 2 new batteries Friday that he tested I am still kinda in shock I have never had service or support like this. Now then the VK is great flavor and vapor production are amazing. This is our first ecig but we have not had a analog in over 24 hrs!!:) We have used 2 carts but have been switching between marl, clove, cherry, and cola mostly puffing on the marl which is what we emptied. So I took a shot at refilling and did fine meaning i did not over fill the the point of fluid in our mouth so one cart took about 10 drops and the other one only 8 but Thanks to KC for the info he had posted I refilled by memory but it work out great. So far we have tried Grape,555,clove,marl,cherry,cola and our favs mine are grape,555,marl and wifes are Grape,marl,cherry. Anyway just wanted to write a review on how we have been doing and to thank everyone here and all at the V4L you all are wonderful and Thank you again Steve for the fast and wonderful response to the small problem we had.

Brent

Brent,

Happy it is all working out for you, now, ya only have about 30 more flavors to check out:poh, and MANY more to come:D

Let me know if we can help in Any way.

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread