24mg Flu Cured Tobacco Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJim

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2008
Chichester, UK
Hi everyone, finally im up and running.​
Quick question, the only juice I have is 24mg Flu Cured from Bestecig, does anyone find this quite mild? It is having the desired effect, however im not getting a huge nicotene hit from it, maybe its just me being immune!

Does TW 36mg really put out a massive hit, cos i have some Ruyandirect 36mg en route but in order for me not to go back to the nasty analogs ill need something with the kick of a mule.

Thanks a lot,

Oh, and im watching the Granx Prix, puffing on my shiney new 901, with USB passthrough plugged into my Kensington Batter Pack, lovely

Phalse

ECF Veteran
Have you tried holding your breath like .5 seconds longer to absorb a little more? I highly doubt the absorption is instant but it may take a slight time longer compared to analogs, we just don't know yet because the human studies have not been done.

The only reason I'm going to talk about safe dose of PG is because I just said "hold it in longer" heheh Well I really mean, it may take a little longer than an analog to get the same nic dose, but don't like hold your breath when vaping!
Ruyan "says" the nic absorbs very quickly but we don't know for sure if they are comparing this to an analog or what.

They did expose animals to clouds of vapor (large amounts) over long periods (3-4 months I think the study said) well above the safe dose (for me 454 drags of pg per day at 140lbs, i really weigh 160) and then checked the bloodwork and livers via autopsy for signs of damage and found none.
Yes I did the math to figure out the safe dose and actually compared it to ruyans test reports safe dose and the amount was very close. I think their figures were on the low side and something like 350 drags for 140lb person per day.
This is taking into account (0) other PG products injested that day.

I have a feeling we all go over the safe dose of PG anyway when we drink a lot of food with colorings in it and use other bathroom products in the same day.

Also maybe the flue cured is just a nice blend. The flavors cover the harsh nic hit well. I'm just guessing here. You could try something like Marlbro in 26. Or they sell flue cure in 30something? I'm not sure. I can't even look at the numbers above 26mg :)

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
i smoke 24 mg and 36mg... to be honest i cant detect the slightest difference... in nicotine hit.. throat hit.. or whatever else kind of hit we are after.. he he

i sometimes wonder if the Chinese are kidding us about the exact nicotine content..

trog

ps... i do know that as the day goes on it all gets less.. whatever was there in the morning dosnt seem to be quite there in the late evening.. i think our systems adjust to it all as the day passes.. i know its not the hardware so it has to be "me"..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread