Status
Not open for further replies.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
can you guys suggest reputable online stores also.

There's a vendor list here on ECF, check it out. Forum Suppliers

Also I'd stay away from anything that requires stacked batteries, IMO. Stacked batteries are more dangerous, plain and simple.

Nothing wrong with having an eGo setup, I keep one around for backup purposes or maybe a discreet night on the town. Otherwise I'm using and have fallen in love with my iTaste MVPs. Full charge lasts me 3 full days of vaping @ around 5ML/day. The battery is not replaceable, but that doesn't concern me at the price point of the MVP. VV 3.3-5V has native 510/eGo threading so you can use all of your current gear on it, and at $65 for a full kit including two iclear16 clearomizers I'm going to recommend it. I've had a slew of different style/size/type/shape devices and the MVP is what I find in my hand 99% of the time.

Bob92985

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Indiana
Here's some mods that are "close" to your previously stated budget.

Vamo V2: with 2 efest 18350 800mAh batteries and charger: $69.05 (for less than $2 more you can get the 2 rider 18650 1800mAh batteries with it) (My current set up)
VAMO V2 MOD APV Variable Voltage Variable Wattage

Anyvape CVI: with 2 rider 18650 1800mAh batteries and charger: $76.70 ( I used to have one of these but it went bad after a week. Worked great until then. Myvaporstore.com is replacing it with another Vamo V2 for me.)
Anyvape CVI Ecig Mod APV

Mvari Stick mod: with 2 x 18650 Battery 2 x 510 ATOMIZERS- 3ohm 1 x Carry Case 1 x Delrin Drip Tip - 510/901/KR808
Beginning 5/21/12 This starter kit will come with: 1 x TrustFire Multifunctional Charger: $69.99 (I've not used this one)
MVari-Stick Variable Voltage Mod - Starter Kit

L-Rider Robust: $49.99 + $9.90 for 2 14500 batteries (no charger though) Currently out of stock at this website but you may find it elsewhere
NEW Rider ROBUST 14500 Variable Voltage 3.0-6.0v - STAINLESS [gv-ROBUST14500-STAINLESS] - $49.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Smoktech Gripper: $42.85 (Takes 18650 batteries but are not included)
SMOKtech Gripper VV 3.0-6.0 18650 Variable 510 OLED [gv-SMOKtechGripperVV] - $42.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The Prices listed are INCLUDING everythign I listed with them minus shipping. I highly recommend the Vamo V2 simply because I'm using it atm and love it, its got a great price for the full kit and It's got some pretty awesome reviews out there. Non of these mods are too advanced for a new user nor do they require any special skills to use. A simple youtube video from someone like PBusardo to familiarize you with it is all you need.

Good Hunting. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Bob92985

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Indiana
can you guys suggest reputable online stores also.

Everything that I get is either from Gotvapes.com or Myvaporstore.com for equipment.

For E-juice I have been getting it from Haloecigs.com but its a little on the pricey side. I have an order coming from Heathersheavenlyvapes.com They have outstanding prices, $13.00 for 30ml. They also have a great reputation out there so I'm hoping I really like my order.

hvac999

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You will see all kind of suggestions so I will give mine. I say go for the Vamo, as stated earlier, because you can get one for $30 shipped from Vapor Break. It uses a common battery so you can use them on other mods. I use the same IMR 18650 batteries in my vv Gripper making it very convenient. You will be able to use functions that are normally only available on MUCH more expensive mods.

Bob92985

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Indiana
You will see all kind of suggestions so I will give mine. I say go for the Vamo, as stated earlier, because you can get one for $30 shipped from Vapor Break. It uses a common battery so you can use them on other mods. I use the same IMR 18650 batteries in my vv Gripper making it very convenient. You will be able to use functions that are normally only available on MUCH more expensive mods.

Wow I shoulda bought my Vamo from them for $10 less haha!

Widowmaker_

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Philly
If you can wait until Vapage has another sale I'd recommend the Vmod XL . I got the Vmod XL kit a couple months ago for $63 shipped during their 50% off sale. I also got a couple of the 1.5 ohm slant coil atties and it that rig has a very nice vape. It's a bottom feeder and there's a bit of a learning curve but well worth the effort.

its 39$ now :(

Bob92985

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Indiana
Unfortunately you're gonna have to spend some money to upgrade really. Trust us though. It's worth to wait to get any of the things we've been suggesting. If you just buy something right now and its not what you truly need. You will regret it later. Be patient my friend. Your vaping equippment purchases, especially when upgrading PVs, should never be rushed.

Last edited:

jfalbanese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Westport, WA
Wait... Is that on option? :D

Right now my card is saying "No way Fatboy! Wait a bit."
right now i refuse to look at the totals of my credit card purchases.i prefer to remain in denial, send what my budget allows for payments, and wait for my hopefully soon busy season. purchases have been reduced to juice, and occasional atty purchases. i choose to remain in denial about my totals, because i am still focusing on my detox. at 90 days, i go into full starvation mode and start knocking off the CC's. hoping it will put more paying power back in my bills now that tobacco is out of the equation. it was never just the tobacco. but all the other crap this trained consumer used to waste his money on thanks to smoking, and continuous feeding of the oral fixation. it's embarrassing how little i spend in those stores now without the stinkers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread