3 flavor review billberry, pizza and pink lemonade overall excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Let's start out with my favorite of the 3 pink lemonade. I don't know how David does it but this doesnt taste like koolaid it actually tastes like real pink lemonade. Perfect sweetness. Tastes like an expensive glass of pink lemonade home made kind that you would go to a resturant and get.

Next is Billberry it tastes sweet but tart at the same time you can taste the blueberry in abundance but the blackberry is kind of the background flavor for this. Very accurate and very accurate. I don't know what I like better pink lemonade or billberry but both are very good.

Last one Pizza, This is a very complex flavor and it's going to take me some more time to get all the flavors of it down. But it tastes like a chicago pizza. You can taste the tomato sauce and the crust. The cheese is there maybe I should have asked for extra cheeze because I love cheese. Very good.

Overall on all 3 flavors is excellent and will be ordering more. 6/5 stars.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
After vaping billberry for a while now I am kind of getting a vitaminy taste I wonder if thats the blackberry in the background and my taste buds just knonw what to make of it yet. With my reviews i'm not really trying to sell the product. FSUSA speaks for itself and I believe they offer the best product. I just want to let people know what to expect and give my take on the product.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
After vaping billberry for a while now I am kind of getting a vitaminy taste I wonder if thats the blackberry in the background and my taste buds just knonw what to make of it yet. With my reviews i'm not really trying to sell the product. FSUSA speaks for itself and I believe they offer the best product. I just want to let people know what to expect and give my take on the product.

I got that in the after taste when I first tried it too. But after 2 weeks it is very good and that taste has gone away. To me it taste like a berry cobbler. I think the crust flavor needed time to mature and that is what tasted a little vitamin like in the beginning.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
wv- that sale is good until David or Pam post that it is over.

Thanks Salem...already placed another order. Just had to order some lemonade, Bilberry Pre-Mixed, Bubble Gum Pre-Mixed,
Orange Cream Sicle Pre-Mixed, Ginger Bread Cookie Pre-Mixed . Everyone was raving about these, so I thought I would try them out.
wv

stainedclear

Oct 21, 2010
Louisiana
I also got Pink Lemonade as a sample with my last order. As much as I love all the flavors I got, the Pink Lemonade is becoming my favorite. Will be ordering a full bottle soon. Agree with OP that it tastes like real Pink Lemonade, not artificial. It does seem to stick to my atty, though. Cleaned the atty and still taste it. So now my menthol tastes lemonade-y. lol

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I also got Pink Lemonade as a sample with my last order. As much as I love all the flavors I got, the Pink Lemonade is becoming my favorite. Will be ordering a full bottle soon. Agree with OP that it tastes like real Pink Lemonade, not artificial. It does seem to stick to my atty, though. Cleaned the atty and still taste it. So now my menthol tastes lemonade-y. lol

Hmmmm might be one of those flavors that you have to dedicate an atty to. Actually Menthol Lemonade sounds pretty good! I tried my menthol Purecig today and then watermelon and it is really good mixed. I find some good combos that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread