Hoosier E-cigs Raspberry Lemonade 12mg 100%VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I ordered 3 from hoosierecig.com all three were 12mg and 100%VG. Banana Cream Pie, Blueberry Waffle and Raspberry Lemonade. The other two were good, but Raspberry Lemonade really stood out as a great juice. Each bottle is hand mixed, dated and has your name on it. I have tried many lemonades, and many Raspberry mixes but this by far the best I ever vaped.

The flavor is true and honest, slightly tart, slightly sweet with a 100% accurate raspberry lemonade. Not to mention the bargain at 11 bucks for 30ml ($5 for 10ml) considering its USA flavors and handmixed. I also can't believe the excellent throat hit from this 100% VG juice. No Steeping needed!!!

Hoosier E-Cig Raspberry Lemonade 12mg 100%VG, Color: Clear to light pink. Not very thick for 100%VG, no wicking issues on my Vivi nova. Tested @1.8ohm and 3.5v on my provari:
Flavor: 9.5 out of 10
Vapor:10 out of 10
Throat: 9 out of 10

You really can go wrong here. It's one of the best vapes I have tried, truly refreshing. I am amzed and shocked by the quality of this juice. The other ones were good too, especially Blueberry Waffle.

I paid for this juice, out of my own pocket and have no relationship with Hoosierecigs.com. In fact I have only placed the one order with them, ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread