$3 LR510 Atties + 6 Month Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
so I just wanted to say I have never ordered from this company and kind of just hang around and read thread's. this thread has caught my eye's, now although it is only 3 page's long so far I was just woundering with this 6month warrenty. It say's no question's asked, it will be replaced. Now I used to sell car's nothing is realy as it seem's I heard good and bad stuff bout this site mostly good. I guess what I am trying to get at is, is it realy no question's asked? or do you get the broken atty look it over before you send one out to make sure it wasn't run dry or over filled and over worked to brake?

Also now I live in USA. even with the shipping cost it's still a good deal with the price of your 5 pack's which very and I mean very few people do, If one were to brake I am assuing it would have to be shipped back at my cost which then it would be a good deal in mind. I like the idea of 6month warrenty and understand shipping cost's. I think I will be giving this a go as soon as I can.

The only thing that worries me is one person I know. I wont state name's said his broke he sent them back and had a hard time getting the new one back. Basicaly he told me he had por communication over the whole issue and it was more then one atty. He didn't say which end either greencig or y buddy was at fault, but said it was a hassle?
so with that said not trying to down play you just a skeptic but a interested skeptic.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
We require all defective parts be sent back to us before we send out new parts like any other supplier. To some it can be a tedious process depending on which shipping method they use, however in most cases where we warranty an atty, we just throw a free one into the customers next order without them sending us the dead one back. In the cases where customers send them back to us we just look to make sure they werent smashed with a hammer or heavily abused, we don't check if it has been dry burned or what not though we do not recommend customers dry burning the LRs.

Did your buddy order from us or Greencig?

Cheers,
Tim

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Tim is 100%...I had a defective atty, lasted 24hrs. Placed another order, and Tim added a replacement atty in my new order.

That being said, not sure what happened to my last order of both LR and regular 510's, they all lasted on average 1 week...total of 3.

Tim, have you changed suppliers on these?

My EM306 LR is on it's 2 month, vaping 24/7, no issues.

clarence80

Oct 4, 2010
SGP
Forgive me, for I know not what these are or what purpose removing the wick has. Is the wick, the nickel foam bridge thing? What improvement does it make and what type of vaping does that work best with?

it is for direct dripping, i dont know for me but it doesnt seem to become a vapor beast apart from having burning liquids fast enough. but i could have done something wrong im not sure.

i debridged a normal 501 though

clarence80

Oct 4, 2010
SGP
just thought i should post something

LR501s die fast without proper care, i've burnt 3 of tim's despite the fact that i've practiced sufficient flooding and cleaning with water instead of dry burning.i think that is usually normal, i dont think you can find a 6 months warranty anywhere(yet).

Tim could be slow in replying, but he's never hesitant with his service and especially the speedy delivery. he would usually not require any send backs and would offer to throw them into your next order. im not worried because he's in my top supplier list. :)

slumgunner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
vanv
my lr510s i got from tim are of great quality and i havent burnt out one yet, however i just find that the ones i got have nearly no wick in them there for the juice isnt getting to the coil and i always get a burnt flavor and it floods easy, how ever the first batch of emlr510s i got were truly amazing without any wicking or flooding issues, so iv come to the conclusion that if Tim can get more wick into the attys they would be some of the best outhere at any price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread