3 Month vaper and lurker finally decided to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dephtone

Mar 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Afternoon everyone, as the title states I have been vaping since Nov 17th 2010 and I love it! I was a Pack a day smoker for ~10 years.

I started off by getting a JOYE 510 starter kit and haven't looked back. I love reading all the information that is on this site. I am looking forward to continue my journey with everyone. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge.

rybocop

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Penza, Russia
I am not Rosa but welcome to ecf. Have you been vaping long?
sas
sorry ...should have read your post lol. What type of juice are you using. Tobacco? or some other flavor?

I'm vaping since 15 september 2010. No analog at all since 18 sep 2010. My english is not very good, I know =)

I use now self mixing juice:
PG & VG I buy in Pyatigorsk, Russia. About of $9 per 1 litre (!) Cool? Cool!
Nicotine - 36 mg/ml in S-Petersbourg, about of $40 per 100 ml.
Aromas - different shops in Russia, about of $1 per 10 ml aroma.

dephtone

Mar 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and Welcome Rybocop as well! :) I actually decided to spring for a mod already as the 510 battery life is painful as I am out and about and it always seems to die on me midway. So instead of going for the PCC I'd figure I'd just dive in head first to the mods world. I'v checked out the alternatives such as the mega batteries etc. I ordered the 3.7v DIY mod box from madvapes with 14500 li-ion batteries as I am pretty proficient with electronics etc. I also ordered a LR atty.

One quick question though, I know that I will have decreased battery life with the LR but I want a lot of vapor production which is why I went for the 3.7v with the LR. Will this make the juices have a "burnt" flavor. I'v read that 3.7V with a LR will give a 5v vaping experience but I don't want to sacrifice tasting burnt for more vapor. Will I be alright with this setup or should I use a regular 510 atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread