3 Reo's in 2 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to pick up a woodvil this evening that makes 3 Reo's(2 minis 1 woody) in the past 2 weeks lol wifes ...... but when I brought up her Coach purse fetish she quit real quick. Anyone else get a woodvil today? I got the walnut zebra looks so nice. Now gotta stalk the mailman.

Congrats chelu915 and I wish you and your wife many happy years this morning we're in Tahoe celabrating 40 years

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Wow, your doing better than me :) I've bought 6 REOs in 5 months :)
3 Grands
2 Woodvils
1 Mini

I think I am holding at 2 Woodvils, 1 Grand, and 1 Mini ....... til the Mini Woodvil hits, then its game on again :)

My wife doesn't vape, but she's cool with the purchases.
I worked on an oncology unit, and she is an Chemo cert RN so we both have seen what smoking can do.
My father has survived 3 different types of cancer, so any price is worth it to be a non-smoker.

Last edited:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Can you tell me more about this Mini Woodvil? I guess i've been in a cave because i haven't heard anything about it.

Same idea as the Grand-vs-Mini .... It will be a Woodvil that is smaller and runs on the 14500 IMR battery.
No Idea when it be available though, Rob's a pretty busy guy keeping us all happy :)

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I don't think i will ever look for another juice fed box mod. I will have my Provari for VV and my Reos for juice fed on the go. I recently bought a Vapemate for my provari that is coming. This thing has a learning curve and i couldn't just throw it on and easily vape through the day. lol it's okay i'll get used to it or sell it

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I don't think i will ever look for another juice fed box mod. I will have my Provari for VV and my Reos for Juice fed on the go. I recently bought a Vapemate for my provari that is coming. This thing has a learning curve and i couldn't just throw it on and easily vape through the day. lol it's okay i'll get used to it or sell it

Same here as far as juice boxes. Nothing can beat the Reo. I did purchase a Lacewood Phidias because I wanted to experience it. Now I just admire it. And I just got a GGTS just because I wanted one. I haven't even tried it yet; two different juice feeders for it. I'll probably keep the Don for Map and Storm tanks and I have two Nomads that I loan out (got them at Avid, clearance, whole kit for $25 but had to chuck the batteries as they weren't protected.) Also keeping my wonderful Roughstack to carry out working in woods with a carto. If I loose it I won't have a nervous breakdown; replaceable for $45.

Between the two of us we have six Mini, three Grands, a Purpleheart old Woody, and an oak/oak Woodville arriving this week. I'm pretty sure we will get a bunch of the Mini Woodvils. I love wood boxes of any type.

There are others who have more Reos than we do. Right now our average is 5.5 per person which isn't too awfully excessive.

I have a small glass case I keep our Japanese Netsuke in. I think I'll look for a matching one to keep the Reos in. We have immense amounts of dust. One day and everything is covered with dust.

Alice

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Anyone else get a woodvil today? I got the walnut zebra looks so nice. Now gotta stalk the mailman.

I also pick up a Walnut/Zebra Woodvil yesterday. And, I talked my wife into picking up $100 of the cost as a birthday present to me, so my 5th REO only set me back $55.00. My other REOs are an old model wood one, a Grand, and 2 Minis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread