A Reo story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotch827

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
PA
Okay I tried all the other ecigs. Kept reading how you all liked the Reo's. I order a mini. It comes in the mail, however I can't find the correct batteries locally ( my fault ) proceed to order batteries, they take over a week to get here. I get my batteries. Load up some Wyatt Earp juice. I fall in love with the Reo's :vapor:. I now decide I need 2 . I order a woody and the correct batteries the same day (lesson learned). Woody and the batteries arrive the same day " yeah" really like the woody. Now the bad part. I lose my mini :mad: . I search everywhere. I did some decluttering around the house and I am afraid I threw it away by mistake. It has been 3 days and it hasn't shown up. I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for another mini to be available. I am an idiot. Moral of the story. Get 2 Reo's in case you lose one.

Scott

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Okay I tried all the other ecigs. Kept reading how you all liked the Reo's. I order a mini. It comes in the mail, however I can't find the correct batteries locally ( my fault ) proceed to order batteries, they take over a week to get here. I get my batteries. Load up some Wyatt Earp juice. I fall in love with the Reo's :vapor:. I now decide I need 2 . I order a woody and the correct batteries the same day (lesson learned). Woody and the batteries arrive the same day " yeah" really like the woody. Now the bad part. I lose my mini :mad: . I search everywhere. I did some decluttering around the house and I am afraid I threw it away by mistake. It has been 3 days and it hasn't shown up. I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for another mini to be available. I am an idiot. Moral of the story. Get 2 Reo's in case you lose one.

Scott

Wow Scott -- I'm sorry to hear that Luckily you had your Woodvil when you lost your mini... still, as an owner of a mini, I can imagine the heartbreak of losing such a wonderful device. I'm heartbroken for you.

Yep, I'm taking you up on your advice, I'm getting a second Reo - the Grand, as soon as they become available... but now you've got me thinking... maybe I need another mini too!

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I threw away my wedding ring a month after we got married.

It was a little big and had not got it sized yet.... Out to dinner .... in restroom .... wash hands .... paper towel ... trash.

Get home no wedding ring ... back to restaurant ... that can is in the dumpster now ... Hang head low ... go back home.

It was a nice one with a diamond in it, I've gone with simple bands ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread