3 Vaperite/ 3 Alien Visions Reviews (continuously updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Hey guys! Here's where I will be posting my reviews of my most recent big order.
Here's What I got:
[AVE] all 24mg
-Boba's Bounty (of course) 18ml
-Caramel Kicker 12ml
- HYPE 12ml
-Menthol drops
[Vaperite] 26mg
-Organic VR4
-Organic French Vanilla
-Honey Horn Va. Tobacco
-Waffles (sample)
-Caramel corn (sample)

Let's start off with AVE:

[Boba's Bounty]- It's no secret that I LOVE this flavor, so I dont really need to do a review so much but I will reflect on it and tell you a bit about this mix I made that blows my mind.
Flavor- 10/10 I love this rich, deep tobacco. At times, this thing tastes like what I would imagine a "tasty" cigarette would taste like. I smoke Camel Turkish Royal and it's got that kind of vibe, but it actually tastes quite super pleasurable. It;s got some sweetness, maybe some coconut at times, cola, malt/beer, vanillla, etc. It changes over time (my perception at least) which makes this a very all-day for me.
TH- 8/10 Solid solid throat hit, it totally satisfies
Vapor- 11/10 GODLIKE It's now the benchmark for all other juices in terms of Vapor Production

[Boba Mix]
Dudes, I totally mixed up something super amazing. I took Boba, maybe 8mls of it, and dumped it into a bottle. Then I added maybe 2ml of Ecopure Rich, 0.25ml of Ecopure Menthol, and finally maybe 3-4 drops of menthol that I got from AVE. Shook it up and tasted something amazing. It's nice and powerful flavorwise so it doesnt get drowned out by the menthol, but it has a solid menthol hit too which is super nice and soothing. The malty Rich flavor adds a bit of sweetness and depth to the already amazing Boba and what you get as a result is something astounding. This is my go-to vape at the moment (while it lasts). Might make another batch with a more systematic approach.

[Caramel Kicker]
This is another great one. It's got the same taste as the caramel candies you buy in a bag at the local gas station. The ones that are individually wrapped caramel chews in a clear bag for $1. This tastes almost exactly like that. It's creamy, it's rich, it's CARAMEL and it's here to kick you in the nuts with flavor.
Flavor 8.5/10 Another total winner here. It mixes well with other juices like the Vaperite VR4 which I found weak. So I put a little bit, maybe 15% in and it richified it real nice. I also added some menthol which turned it into a Menthol VR4000. But I digress, this juice is highly recommended.
TH- 5/10 Not nearly as much as BB, which is good. I dont want my throat destroyed by a caramel flavor. It's perfect, but I dont really like throat hit.
Vapor 10/10 Boba-like vapor. Outstanding.

[Hype]
I have never been a huge fan of fruit flavors with e juice. The vendors usually just ruin it for me with overly sweet or fake tasting stuff. Well this one is an instant classic. Peaches with melon. I LOVE peaches and I love melon too. This juice executes a great combination in a beautiful way. It's sweet, but not syrupy, it doesnt taste or feel fake, it just is. It totally rocks!
Flavor 8/10 Very relaxing vape. Definately something I wouldnt usually order or vape all day but I could hit this all day, but would rather save it for special occasions or for "dessert."
TH- 6/10 A little more than I expected, but it's good for this juice
Vapor 8/10 Hehe, its got 10% PG, so it's not boba-like but its very close and produces a nice and satisfying amount of vapor

Vaperite:
[Honey Horn]
I LOVE this juice. I first tried it in a CoV sample when I placed an order. Later I found out that they sourced their stuff from vaperite so I headed there in search of that perfect honey tobacco.
This is it. Even though I fell in love with KBV's more robust honey, this one is more smooth n sweet and also carries the nice tobac backbone that makes it so great.
Flavor 10/10 If I had to choose 3 juices to vape for the rest of my life, I would pick this, Boba, and Ecopure Rich. They are my absolute favs. This flavor is just so genuine honey and tobacco. And it's blended perfectly. I am in absolute love with this juice and will keep ordering this.
TH- 6/10 Milder than Boba, but it's what I vape when I want something smoother anyways, so its alright with me.
Vapor- 8/10 Tons of vapor, especially for a PG/VG mix.

[VR4] So this is an interesting one. I thought it would taste more caramel-y than this. For some reason, it almost tastes exactly like the flavor TastVapor kinda screwed up when I placed a custom juice order. It tastes like TV's Tobacco+Vanilla, but more rich I guess. Im not really loving this one all that much, but its pretty decent. Im def gonna try BWB's version before I give up on RY4's. Maybe they arent for me, but the first Dekang RY4 I had was amazing at the time. THis is nothing like that. You can taste a very natural tobacco and some vanilla. Thats about it. Kinda disappointing, since I got the vanilla flavor too and it's similar AKA just lacking tobacco.
Flavor - 5/10 Not my style, but maybe some steeping will help a bit
TH- 7/10 Pretty solid
Vapor - 8/10 Lots like the honey horn.

[French Vanilla] This thing is pretty solid. It does taste like a french vanilla, but I expected more of a vanilla 'bean' flavor. Even though it doesnt taste artificial, it lacks the 'beaniness' to make it really stand out. It is really smooth though, and the flavor probably needs some steeping as the juice tastes a little incoherent at times. This and the VR4 will probably go into the drawer for some steeping.
Flavor - 7.5/10 Pretty solid vanilla, but it didnt blow my mind and I LOVE vanilla.
TH- 4/10 pretty smooth
Vapor - 8/10 lots and lots of vapor, no matter how different the ratios seem to be, the fact that it has VG in it makes for tons of vapor.

[Organic Waffle] This flavor is a total hit! I LOVE it! It tastes like buttery waffles with a hint of maple. There is more emphasis on the butter and the waffles, so if youre into that, then get it. I think its amazing. The maple can sometimes be too strong with some liquids. It's strange, I had CoV's waffle which is sourced from vaperite but it was super light colored. THis juice is ultra dark, like a dark wood.
Flavor 9.5/10 I love this stuff! If you want waffle, then here it is!
TH- 3/10 Ultra smooth and creamy, lets you know its in your lungs but thats it. Perfect for this type of vape
Vapor 8.5/10 LOADS AND LOADS

[VR4 + Caramel Kicker + Menthol] Now this is what I call a mentholated RY4! The caramel from AVE adds a bit of caramel boldness to it that I found it lacked. Coupled with a little menthol then its really really good, but I made a batch without menthol too and that ones good.

One more review to do then im done.
Stay tuned!

Ive been vaping VR4 but cant really see why ppl like it THAT much. Stay tuned for my analysis.

Last edited:

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Man...I wish I got the bottle of Caramel Kicker you got.

I keep hearing good things about Ecopure Rich, but then I see descriptions like "It's like brushing your teeth" and they mean it in a good way and I'm like...huh, that...that doesn't sound good at all. Really curious to find out for myself, though.

They just say that because it's the cleanest juice ever. It just feels like its unobtrusive and it's actually refreshing. It doesnt dry out your throat as much and it just feels "pure"

Camp43

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Well damn now I have to go get me some of the Honey Horn because I feel the exact same way as you do about Boba's Bounty and Ecopure Rich. One thing, if you really love Ecopure Rich you should try Malty Toffee from Backwoods Brew. Malty Toffee has been called Ecopoor because it is so much like the Rich, but costs less. However, I would put the ratio the other way around. As much as I love Ecopure Rich, I would rate Malty Toffee as its superior in all aspects, except for vapor producton.

The Ecopure is what I vape when I run out of MT. And the reason I run out of MT is because it is so popular Backwoods Brew can't keep it in stock. As a matter of fact, maybe I should just keep my mouth shut about Malty Toffee so that there are less competitors, but what the hell I can't keep such secrets from my fellow vapers lol.

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Well damn now I have to go get me some of the Honey Horn because I feel the exact same way as you do about Boba's Bounty and Ecopure Rich. One thing, if you really love Ecopure Rich you should try Malty Toffee from Backwoods Brew. Malty Toffee has been called Ecopoor because it is so much like the Rich, but costs less. However, I would put the ratio the other way around. As much as I love Ecopure Rich, I would rate Malty Toffee as its superior in all aspects, except for vapor producton.

The Ecopure is what I vape when I run out of MT. And the reason I run out of MT is because it is so popular Backwoods Brew can't keep it in stock. As a matter of fact, maybe I should just keep my mouth shut about Malty Toffee so that there are less competitors, but what the hell I can't keep such secrets from my fellow vapers lol.

Dude dont even tell me. LOL I already planned to get a bunch of Malty and Malty Toffee from BWB. My pockets hate me. hahaha. Looks like we have similar tastes. Nice. Yeah ive been rocking my super special boba mix with the menthol and the rich, and its sooo good. Probably the best vape ever for me right now. Really digging it.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Great review Makisin and CV - Eco Pure rich is a love it or hate it type juice. Personally I love it YMMV

Man...I wish I got the bottle of Caramel Kicker you got.

I keep hearing good things about Ecopure Rich, but then I see descriptions like "It's like brushing your teeth" and they mean it in a good way and I'm like...huh, that...that doesn't sound good at all. Really curious to find out for myself, though.

Camp43

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yep, see what you did now. I just got through ordering from Vaperite, got the Honey Horn, and while I was at it got their sample packs of organic and tobacco juices. With my luck I will probably love all of them lol. I hope my kids keep getting good grades, looks like they might be needing some scholarship money if they want to go to college.

Seriously though, I tried some Vaperite juices a while back and liked them a lot, so I have been looking for a reason to revisit that website. The more I vape, the more I keep coming back to just a couple of high quality vendors. I pretty much just order from BWB and AVE now days. I have a feeling that Vaperite will be joining that company.

I have a bunch of juices from other venders, and lord knows I am trying to vape them, but somehow I keep running out of my BWB and AVE stuff before I even get halfway through the other juice. Its not that they are bad juices, but that those two vendor's juices are just better.

I am going to have to try Makesin's Boba mix though, sounds very interesting. Thanks for the tip mate.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Hey guys! Here's where I will be posting my reviews of my most recent big order.
Here's What I got:
[AVE] all 24mg
-Boba's Bounty (of course) 18ml
-Caramel Kicker 12ml
- HYPE 12ml
-Menthol drops
[Vaperite] 26mg
-Organic VR4
-Organic French Vanilla
-Honey Horn Va. Tobacco
-Waffles (sample)
-Caramel corn (sample)

[Organic Waffle] This flavor is a total hit! I LOVE it! It tastes like buttery waffles with a hint of maple. There is more emphasis on the butter and the waffles, so if youre into that, then get it. I think its amazing. The maple can sometimes be too strong with some liquids. It's strange, I had CoV's waffle which is sourced from vaperite but it was super light colored. THis juice is ultra dark, like a dark wood.

COV use to sell Vaperite, but not for quite awhile, he probably still has some left that he is getting rid of, if you like the Honey Horn, you will probably love Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco,

Last edited by a moderator:

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
hmm, I dont agree with this. Maybe u put too much still? I guess you have different taste buds. I just taste purely menthol, and it tastes like the drops my friend made himself with ethanol and pure menthol crystals. I dont know what solvent they use for the menthol crystals in the AVE drops, but I would assume it's ethanol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread