Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Vaperite,
This is an initial impression had it for a day kind of review, I normally spend more time with a juice before I review it but...I have had some of these before and vaped them straight through because I liked them so much and then didn't have any on hand to actually sit down and take apart...I don't like doing reviews on "memory" because memory, or at least mine, is just a bad way to do it.

Assume the vapor production is 100% VG quality unless stated otherwise because vaperite 100% VG has so far been that way across the board. These flavors are being used on a 2ohm 901 a 510 a 2ohm boge cartomizer ...on ego's and 3.7 mods...and a leo atty on a leo.

I will be doing a full review on some of these as I have more time with them...probably as I do the video reviews.

Sweet Cinnamon: New flavor for me, 100% VG, no TH, done on leo, 901,510 2ohm
Reminds me of the cinnamon flavor in a very good hot apple cider minus the apple...its vaperites take on sweet which just means it isn't pure cinnamon...its yummy cinnamon, but not necessarily candy sweet...good for me, your mileage may vary...I really like this and could vape it without it becoming overly tiring...unlike some cinnamon flavors I have tried this one is nothing like a big red and is only mildly "hot"
I like the big red types but I like this as well.

didn't really like this on the 901 for some reason....just a weird fluke in the way the flavor comes out, I dug out my 1.5 306 and it was very good on that.

VR4: second dance with this flavor, 100%VG 16mg, done now on the leo but have used this in everything.

If you have never had Vaperite's organic tobacco this one becomes incredibly hard to describe. It has that roasted base, it has that same exhale...you can really taste it in this VR4 if you know what your looking for. In addition it has notes of other flavors, especially caramel...vaperite caramel...that make this one loved by people who don't necessarily even like the organic tobacco by itself, I would say it has maybe something else as well as I can't imagine dumping caramel and organic tobacco in a bottle would make this exact flavor...but it could be the ratio.

Many people love it, I love it...its a good juice and worth trying if your ordering from Vaperite, one of his flagship flavors.

Caramel Cream
: 100% VG 16mg, boge 2ohm, leo, 901

This is not a strong flavor, this is an incredibly good flavor that sometimes you wish was a tad stronger BUT if it was a tad stronger it would not be Caramel Cream from Vaperite....this one is just a damn good flavor that lovers of ecopure or bwb malty...those very subdued flavors...will probably love...
...if your looking for something like an FSUSA doubled flavor or a dekang..this ain't it

Cake Batter:

Thanks Basil,
I will be doing a review of this flavor at a later time after I go through 5 or 6 ml of it, it is very true to name, very good...definitely not like any other juice I have had from anywhere before. Amazingly mixable...throw it in with the caramel and you feel like your getting a caramel-vanilla cake batter..same with the cinnamon or another vendor's strawberry I have. Very good by itself, definitely has some vanilla in it...I can taste the vanilla extract like you would taste it in a cake batter and not as you would taste it in a normal vanilla vape... See Basil's review in the video review section.

Minthol Tobacco:

Ok...you saw my review of VR4, the same thing applies here...your getting the organic tobacco base, this is a 50/50 blend...the only option available...and the tobacco is extracted in PG....giving the tobacco a more prominent flavor than the organic VG I have had before...the mint is there but its subtle...the menthol is even more subtle...but the menthol and mint together make for a very very unique take on his organic tobacco. If you like his Organic Tobacco I would say try this regardless of if you normally like menthol or not. I would say if your looking for a menthol flavor that reproduces an analog menthol flavor or menthol intensity...this ain't it...but at the same time it is now my favorite menthol tobacco flavor I have ever tried, there is no "medicinal" menthol taste to it...but alas only a small menthol cooling sensation as well...however I wouldn't trade more cool for less taste. I like this the way it is...your mileage may vary but I do highly recommend trying this blend if you like his organic tobacco or his VR4, again try it regardless of your opinion of menthol...you may be surprised.

I will be doing a full review on this as I spend more time with it but so far...fantastic.
Vapor production is still very very good with this juice even as a 50/50 blend. Significantly better than some 70/30 blends that I also like.

Kona Cream: 100VG 18mg : Used on everything

I have called this my all day vape, it is also the only juice I have used so much of. So I won't get to deep with it. I have not had it for three weeks now, the longest I have been without since I first found this back in October 2010, I have also tried several other coffee flavors in the last month so I have more to compare it to than I did when I first started vaping....this is NOT a black coffee kind of flavor,
the best way I can describe this juice: It tastes like a really good cup of coffee smells, like that awesome cup of coffee that you just made and have not even tasted...you hold it up to your nose and smell it and just the smell helps you start your day...that is what this reminds me of. You can either call it that or a very subtle flavor of good coffee and cream
however there is no burnt taste here something I find in way to many coffee vapes, and not a ton of sweetness here either...also something I find it a lot of coffee vapes that is actually needed to cover up the burnt taste. This probably will not be for everyone but it is for me my favorite flavor and I am glad to have it back in rotation

Thanks
:vapor:

Remember:
Taste is subjective but I am always right so it balances out.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I was very tempted to get the peach instead of the minthol,
I will get some on my next run through I think the lesson learned here is that Todd can do a lot with his organic base tobacco,
I can not possibly describe how pleased I am at how this minthol turned out as to do so you would have to understand my horrible experience with so so many menthol flavors. I ordered the full size bottle on the hopes it wouldn't suck but was very afraid I was going to get a medicinal kind of vape...instead I ended up with a strong Organic Tobacco with hints of coolness and mint that make one of my favorite out of the mailbox experiences to date.
It reminded me of the first time I tried his VR4 and realized it wasn't going to be ry4; it was ry4 remixed into something different and unique.

SaturnineDenial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did you ever order the coconut or pina colada flavors you were interested in?
Excellent reviews by the way. I'm getting ready to place a tobacco order within the next few weeks and your review steered me in the right direction. The sweet cinnamon also seems intriguing. I'm only vaping between the ranges of 3.4 and 3.7 though, so flavors generally need to be bold for me to taste them.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Excellent reviews by the way. I'm getting ready to place a tobacco order within the next few weeks and your review steered me in the right direction. The sweet cinnamon also seems intriguing. I'm only vaping between the ranges of 3.4 and 3.7 though, so flavors generally need to be bold for me to taste them.

Vaperite's juices get better with age. It's really hard to let them age...LOL. Todd makes wonderful, and IMO, full flavored juices. At least try his sampler pack. I bought a couple of them and fell in love. Todd is one of only a few vendor's that I buy juice from and is by far the best out of them.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida

No on the coconut,
I was looking more for someone else for that and they decided to place their own order through another vendor.

The sweet cinnamon is not as flavorful as some other "atomic" cinnamon's I have tried. That is to say you can taste this cinnamon from vaperite...it IS cinnamon after all, but there are definitely more in your face and hotter varieties as well....there was once a cinnamon thread on the general chat area..I would order this as a sample size to make sure it is flavorful enough for you. I like both types but realize some people may prefer one or the other.

As far as tobaccos for the most flavor go with the VR4 or Minthol to get more flavor than the organic tobacco itself produces, I like the organic tobacco as is but it is not "double flavor" level flavor or even close....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread