30 ml CinnaBomb for 9.95 SALE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn L.

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Oklahoma
The sale must be over. I ordered mine on Saturday, I think. The sale was posted on the home page so it was hard to miss. Sorry you missed it.

I wouldn't have paid much attention or seen it on the home page since I've never ordered from them before, just happened to notice last night and then read the comments, decided to try them out but the sale is over, so I guess not! Oh well. Thanks!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
glad i am not alone. cinnamon snus! wow that would be a good flavor. surprised Camel hasnt marketed that one!

Prayers your way! I'm in the same boat - also ordered Cinnabomb on the 7th .... it "should" have been here today but that didn't happen. Anyone know where to find Cinnamon Snus?

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
I wouldn't have paid much attention or seen it on the home page since I've never ordered from them before, just happened to notice last night and then read the comments, decided to try them out but the sale is over, so I guess not! Oh well. Thanks!

It was my first time to order from them. I just happened to find the sale somehow. I hope the flavor is as good as the price!

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
It was my first time to order from them. I just happened to find the sale somehow. I hope the flavor is as good as the price!
Oh, it's way better than the price. :) Also it will "spice & wake" up any "blah" flavors you have with just a couple drops added to the blah flavor. :)

Hi tplaisance - Can't wait to receive mine! The polyfill is for use with your cartridges (not cartomizers)

It is well worth the wait. This makes 3 bottles for me. It is indeed well worth the wait.

I thought maybe the poly stuff was for carts, I only use cartos though. Umm, maybe I should buy an atty or two..:)

Hope you get yours tomorrow!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
yep i got mine finally friday and got some free polyfill yippee. and for the person who said that cinnabomb jazzes up just about any other blah flavor, so so true! it was worth the wait....but my free sample of milk chocolate ugh...smelled it, didnt even try it, gave it away..aint a chocolate person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread