306 advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermeer

Jun 20, 2011
indiana
I've been reading such great reviews about the 306 lr attys that I had to try them out. My juice tastes burnt--not a lot--but definitly a harsh edge. I'm keeping the atty wet--and I primed it with 4 drops---and then another 2. Same on my 3.7 box and my ego. I just got these---any recommendations? It doesn't seem that removing the wicking would change anything because they are relatively new.
(these are Bauway--I'm not sure if the Ciscos would be any different--?)

Thanks in advance

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
i heard the bauways are kinda bad..but that shoulnt be the reason.

306s are VERY finicky..it takes som practice to get it right. first off dewick it if you havent...its a standard 306 practice and itll eliminate a potential cause.

theres two ways to make a 306 taste burnt: too little juice or too much juice. new users tend to do the latter; your atomizer is flooded, trust me -.-

do this. blow out all the juice in your attie through the threaded end into a napkin until no more juice is coming out.

now...drop two drops directly into the coil of the atomizer...or three if your juice is thin. resist the temptation to put.more in. wait 10 seconds. take a hit. shouldnt taste burnt. keep hittin until you notice a change in taste..add another 2-3. youll eventually learn how to work it..

306s jus need the right amounr of juice..cant be too little or too much. hope that helps

Last edited:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Do yourself a favor and get some Ciscos. They are by far the best 306 on the market.

In addition, you can get them at 2 ohm(good with desert and fruit type flavors), 1.8 ohm(never used this IDK. Probably all flavors could do well on this ohm), and 1.5 ohm(tobacco and menthol flavors). The lower the ohm, the hotter the vapor. The amount of time that you take a draw will be shorter as well. Ex. 2ohm (can go for about 5 secs. 1.5 ohm (3-4 seconds)

You'll find that having two different ohms will serve you well in the future. Get a couple of each that you are interested in.

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
It is all about the juice! Those attys love to be very wet. The burnt taste is usually attributed to a dry atty. Give it a little more juice and you should tell a big difference.
Also you don't have to spend big bucks for a good atty. Several place have the Joye LR306 and the price is more pocket friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread