• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

306 atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Took me 2 days and 5 times rinse with hot water to get rid of that taste lol it's working soooooo good now though!

Oh THANK YOU!!! That's encouraging, so you would recommend rinsing with water then? I can see this being an incredible atty but it's not really usable with the burned taste. Thing is, I had it really wet from the beginning since I'm used to dripping.

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
Oh THANK YOU!!! That's encouraging, so you would recommend rinsing with water then? I can see this being an incredible atty but it's not really usable with the burned taste. Thing is, I had it really wet from the beginning since I'm used to dripping.

ya that's how I got mine working.... rinse with hot water.. blow it out then dry burn. These things are pretty tough though since I don't even remember how many 510 atties I killed lol. My first cisco one is still going strong.

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
lol turns out my first lr 306's were cisco ones, well who knew.. i have moved on to the EM lr 306, and they perform just as well imho(has only been 2 days so far), my cisco 306 is still going strong after about 5 weeks now.

Which one do u prefer more? EM or cisco? I know EM has them cheaper but if we calculate shipping it's almost the same price getting EM or cisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread