306 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

korova8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Dallas, TX
hmmm.. I would assume its a drip tip issue. I know Ive had 2 different sizes of 306 atomizers when it comes to the circumference. Ive cracked a nice little drip tip on an atomizer because I forced it on thinking it just needed a snug fit. When I buy new 306's I just always make sure to get a drip tip form that supplier. Haven't had any problems since. Good luck!

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
Happened to me once.... the thing that will cause this is, user pushing atty too far into drip tip. Or since you are using a cannon tip. The end may have been banged around causing the 306 casing to come apart from its base....

either way, for that kind of failure to happen, you did something.
Either that or your supplier gave you some really ....ty attys.

Sent from my Nexus S

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I have yet to break one, but what I have heard is to heat the atomizer up a bit before gently twisting and pulling to remove the cannon. It is best to remove them every night as juice does get in there and makes a seal. A combination of heating and cooling and our sticky e-liquid makes for problems if we don't remove and wipe things down on a regular basis.
I agree-only put the tip on till it stops-no further pushing is needed. Not all 306 bases are made with the same circumference, so the tips don't always go all the way down and should not be forced any further than they want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread