The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

30ml sizes!!

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by QueenInNC, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
  2. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Queen............You are still as cute as ever! Happy 2013 to you!

:)Wiz!

3. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    Thank you, Wiz!! Same to you!! It's was a nice surprise to see your post this morning. :)

Here's to almost 4 years of being smoke free!!! :toast:

4. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Hard to believe we're both still here! I will hit my 4 year vaping mark in 5 days. Been smoke free since Jan 1. Not many left that can share our success!

Best to you!

5. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    It's pretty amazing! It will be 4 years for me next Saturday. And good for you!! :) I wasn't sure if you had stopped smoking completely or not. I haven't smoked at all. I was SO ready to quit smoking when I started vaping. I had started to hate everything about it but just couldn't quit for more than a few months at a time.

6. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    At least you quit Queen:).........I'm lucky that I have been smoke free the entire time. Never had the urge to smoke,especially after discovering HV vaping. Still at 5-6v and higher strength nic liquids,but it's still beats smoking. Sorry to turn this thread into a chit-chat one......Sure miss the "old days" here!:(

Tell Josh I said hey!!

7. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    That's really great! HV and higher nic still beats the hell out of smoking. I went all "mod crazy" and now I rarely use them. I still use the Darwin quite a bit and a kicked Bolt but mostly use the Vision Spinner batteries. lol I miss the old days too, Wiz. So much has changed. I will be sure to tell Josh that you said hello. Hopefully he will see it himself. He had a stroke in September and hasn't been on the forums much since then. He is doing very well though. :)

And I never mind chit chat, no matter where it is. :)

8. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Wow!! I didn't know that had happened to him! Wishing him improved health and glad to hear he is doing better!

Thinking of you old friend!(Hoping he will see this)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.