Status
Not open for further replies.

vap3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Carson, CA
www.310vapers.com
Hi everyone! 310 Vapers : E-Cigarette Store & Community invites everyone to participate in our GRAND OPENING GIVEAWAY! We are excited to become part of the ECF community and have had a blast meeting with plenty of local vapers during the local meetups. We want to kick off the holiday season with a GIVEAWAY. We love the support that this community has shown us and want to extend a lifetime discount of 5% off with code: "5off".

There is also a BLACK FRIDAY SALE going on at 310 Vapers : E-Cigarette Store & Community. We are offering 20% off entire orders with code: "310vape20"

In order to stay competitive we keep our prices low and keep shipping cheap. Orders over $50 receive free shipping, and most importantly we ship SAME DAY on all orders placed before 12pm PST (excludes weekends and holidays).

On to the contest.................

All participants have 3 options to participate:
This weeks prize is:
A 310vapers T-Rex/Smoktech Cartomizer kit and a CherryVape drip tip!
starter-kit2__33587_zoom.jpg
(COLORS MAY VARY. Kit color may vary between: Black, Stainless, or Titanium. CherryVape drip tip color is determined by inventory levels due to high demand. **Inventory determines choice but if stock levels permit the winner will have their choice)

Contest ENDS: December 6, 2011 @ 8pm (UTC)
For OFFICIAL RULES: PunchTab : Build Instant Loyalty | Free loyalty programs and rewards for websites, blogs, and applications

Last edited:

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
vap3.....I don't have, nor want, a facebook or twitter account, so I saw that there was the "or" option of putting our name and email address on the giveaway page. My question is....will this sign me up for a facebook account if I use that option?

Edited to add: I'm already signed up for your newsletter....does that count for the entry or not?

Last edited:

vap3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Carson, CA
www.310vapers.com
vap3.....I don't have, nor want, a facebook or twitter account, so I saw that there was the "or" option of putting our name and email address on the giveaway page. My question is....will this sign me up for a facebook account if I use that option?

Edited to add: I'm already signed up for your newsletter....does that count for the entry or not?
Hi Cherewine!
No it does not sign you up for facebook just enters you into the giveaway system. If you already signed up for the newsletter I will manually enter you.
I fixed the original post to say enter via email instead. sorry for the confusion.

entries, as in more than one? :confused:
the more the merrier but we aim to be as fair as possible for those who do not have the social networks mentioned. Winner will be chosen at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread