35% Off Sale of Unflavored Smoke Juice Extended Until Tuesday 3/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantWriter

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
do we have to make two orders if we are ordering other e liquid to get the other discount?
thank you
bill

I'm in no way associated with the vendor (except that I'm a repeat customer), so take this only for what it's worth and don't treat it as gospel -- I just ordered some unflavored and entered the coupon code for that before going into the 'where to ship, how to pay, etc.' screens, and at a later screen it showed the order, including the 35% discount on the juice (but not on another item I ordered), *and* there was a place to enter another coupon code.

Since I wasn't ordering anything subject to another coupon, I didn't enter anything, but I assume that's the place to add another coupon code, and it might cycle through that screen several times so you can add as many coupon codes as apply.

That's just my assumption, though.

Absolutely

Mar 11, 2011
NC
do we have to make two orders if we are ordering other e liquid to get the other discount?
thank you
bill

You shouldn't have to make two orders to use the discount. If you put the Unflavored Smoke juice into your account along with other e-liquids, you can apply as many coupon codes as you need and they will be applied to the appropriate products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread