Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I was trying to find the relevant post about mmvaping/grim for rejoice & Tribal and missed all this!
Wish I was married, takes a very long time to find the right guy there are so many gays after one shag these days and not true love! Makes me think they are not really gay they just want fun with guys!
Oh sweet Tribe! Theres always that special someone for waiting for you only till your ready. Ex: If I would've met MrsI a year before, I wouldnt even given her the time of day because of my preferences at that moment in time. (Always preferred the bad ones ONLY!) haha they say a person changes mentally and physically every couple of years. Just take your time Tribe, you'll know when that special person comes along, it's easy to be blinded when you truly want something so badly, but down deep you know whats real and whats not. That and your just a sexy guy. I'm sure all the people that swarm to you can get very distorting, I bet you seen many different types of people. You'll truly know when that special person comes along, you'll just feel those beautiful sparks my friend.
I was 15 years old and smoking behind their backs. So very bad Vaughanie! Foolish, rebellious youth that I was...

Well yes, and the male is known to be more violent generally.

One of my favourite lines is “assumption is the mother of all ****-ups!”

I suppose you can usually tell if people are in the gay venues that people gather in and people are admitting upfront about themselves on internet profiles etc

On the street of course, it’s hardest unless it’s a known area. But even there people will look back and return friendly glances etc. (or come up and punch you – no, I jest J!!)

Much harder now that there are less men walking down the street dressed like the leatherman from the Village People <g> Oh, those halcyon days!

I guess, personally, I’m as sexually predatory as they come, lol - but I don’t bother with what’s unavailable to me in that sense (although some guys do and won’t take no for an answer which just strikes me just plain rude when the other person is being the social liberal)

Maybe look at this another way - Do you come on to women you know who don't fancy you? (though perhaps such creatures are difficult to find in your case:)
Actually no, I don't, but I definitely know the greedy obnoxious type your describing with no care in the world but strictly their own selfish desires. Not caring if their "trophy" runs the risks of ruining their own little family. Because they want that 20 minutes so terribly bad.

I love that line about assuming:D I 'm fond of the line "Never assume because it makes an "..." out of "u" and "me"

I see how the internet can be somewhat of a safe-haven for meeting people (ironically enough!) I have tons of horror & romantic stories from "myspace-ing" About the village people comment, you made me laugh, I'm sure Sanfran will beg to differ around Halloween!
72385273.jpg
When this concept was brought out, I didn't think they would look this good :D I definitely agree with Vaughanie It does look rather geared for the feminine genre opposed to the original. 2cents my friend;)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
tribal
somewhere out there , there is a special someone who is dreaming, just like you are love,
and you will find each other eventually, the hearts will know when you find each other -
The hearts will sing and the souls will soar, and the electricity will be incredible,
believe me, it will be undeniable, you will know when it is right.
when that special person comes along,
you will both know in an instant that this is the special someone
you have waited for all this time,

as Iken said ---- you will just feel those beautiful sparks my friend.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
tribal
somewhere out there , there is a special someone who is dreaming, just like you are love,
and you will find each other eventually, the hearts will know when you find each other -
The hearts will sing and the souls will soar, and the electricity will be incredible,
believe me, it will be undeniable, you will know when it is right.
when that special person comes along,
you will both know in an instant that this is the special someone
you have waited for all this time,

as Iken said ---- you will just feel those beautiful sparks my friend.
I must say when I met my girl I was lonely and miserable and in the military. I was in training at the time I met my girl. I was 726 miles from home and when my eyes met with hers my life changed. I felt this over powering strength I never felt before. I went up to her and grabbed her hand and talked to her as though I knew her all my life. Mind you I have always been shy to talk to ladies I never met. It was like she and i were soul mates.....its so hard to explain...I flew up here three times and took two train before she and I decieded to move in together.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I must say when I met my girl I was lonely and miserable and in the military. I was in training at the time I met my girl. I was 726 miles from home and when my eyes met with hers my life changed. I felt this over powering strength I never felt before. I went up to her and grabbed her hand and talked to her as though I knew her all my life. Mind you I have always been shy to talk to ladies I never met. It was like she and i were soul mates.....its so hard to explain...I flew up here three times and took two train before she and I decieded to move in together.

yeah, when its right-- its right--

its like magic, and words are not enough !!

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
oh yea I said it before in the grimmer thread....If ya like the flavor of the cartimizers from VK or KR-801-d, V4L is now selling 30ml bottles of the cartomizers juice for the same price as the 20ml bottles. I cant remember which juice so you have to check his forum for the details. his sight isnt upgraded for it yet so you have to leave it the commits at check out.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
  • Di
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
scylla ==
yes, I finally got it to load, and it was just too funny
haha , that baby will not be too happy about this vid,
in another 15 years time !!!! ha ha

grimmy ==
ha ha , yeah, funny funny, ha ha
I got it for vaughanie, cos he wanted
the boys in polce uniforms
this was as close as I could get ==

well they are almost in their uniforms *ahem *
Hey di I showed my girl she laughed so hard (secound video) she almost cried. I got a nice smooch on the lips for that one...thanks di

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
Dikerry, it's very gracious of you to consider me, my dear.

But.. Don't you think Thomas Chipendale would turn in his grave if he saw this somewhat tawdry modern marketing of his exquisite rococco, Chinese and neo-gothic furniture?

Furthermore, and it may be my eyes failing me... but, I couldn't spot one piece of it in the advertisement..? .:confused:

Also, one final question - When you make an order, do you know whether these are the delivery boys Chipendale are using these days?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Dikerry, it's very gracious of you to consider me, my dear.

But.. Don't you think Thomas Chipendale would turn in his grave if he saw this somewhat tawdry modern marketing of his exquisite rococco, Chinese and neo-gothic furniture?

Furthermore, and it may be my eyes failing me... but, I couldn't spot one piece of it in the advertisement..? .:confused:

Also, one final question - When you make an order, do you know whether these are the delivery boys Chipendale are using these days?

no worries, vaughanie,
you seem like a fun guy,
and you know we here in the GG family
just adore fun guys ----

I agree with you the only furniture I could see
certainly was not in the antique category by any stretch ------

and to your last----
well - one could always make ones order
conditionional on such a requirement ---
and then hold ones breath
cross ones fingers
and pray very hard ---------------:thumb::thumb::thumb: